XP OrX

I bought one for competion hunting. Very fast recovery. I have used in the wild a little and seems to have good depth.

Hi,
The XP Orx is a really nice detector for someone needing good depth, light weight, great recovery speed and separation, and excellent audio.

So far I have really enjoyed mine. The two threshold based all metal modes work well for prospecting, micro jewelry and should work well at salt beaches, (worked well for me at fresh water beach). The two coin modes are plenty deep even in my bad dirt and the three tone audio is fine with me.

Nice improvements to the display with easy to read numerical target ID and ID normalization in all four modes, big iron probability bar, EMI can be almost eliminated with easy frequency shifts, easy to ground balance, really easy to setup.

I liked the Deus too but I used the HF coils most of the time and they weren't ID normalized for all of the frequencies so numerical target IDs got higher and higher as I changed frequencies higher.

I really like the ORX so far!!!

Jeff

I just received my orx last week. So far i love it. Really fast and deep. I took it to my little hot spot that I've beat to death the last two years, i pulled an IHP .

Back
Top Bottom