• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Who's getting the new carbon fiber telescopic shaft?

mmmmmmm

Didn't see head handle to shaft adjustment hole's, Plugger has three hole's for adjustment to balance the machine, and didn't see the coil on the shaft , maybe the seller's will do another video, not impressed , as we all spent money to re- mod the original to CF . PS I see a AQ copy on the coil ear's look's interesting.

I upgraded to Plugger's and find it better balanced with the armrest and handle/control pod in the furthest forward holes. His included an easy to loosen and tighten knob with no spring holes to slide the lower far into the main shaft.

I'm very happy to have changed it out for those two reasons alone.

Wayyy better than others at similar or higher priced ones...plus this is telescopic.

But...i have 11" coil...no wobble and sticking to stock shaft!

My father is 80 and he uses a nox 15" coil, also with no shaft wobble and he's also sticking to stock shaft.

Matt

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

I like to see a price up front and not have to contact someone.
You dont have to contact anyone.

There is a link in the youtube video to the site which tells you the price and over 100 in stock plus can order online via card/paypal etc.

Matt

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Wayyy better than others at similar or higher priced ones...plus this is telescopic.
60% higher than I paid (and I paid $20 extra for red) and that doesn't even include whatever they are charging for shipping. Mine is telescopic but I went with 2 piece instead of 3. Much stronger that way though of course, not as small.

Another big reason to do it is if you water hunt. Those twist cams the manufacturers use are nothing but nightmares as they get dirt, etc. in them.

Back
Top Bottom