Please Help

yooper69

Elite Member
I know there were a lot of talk about the Nox update but can someone please tell me what site and any advise to do the update . Thanks in advance !

That link works for me. Find Minelab.com Then click on the "metal detectors" tab, and choose Equinox 800. On that page, there are tabs for Overwiew, Specifications, Downloads, Images, etc. Choose the Downloads tab. Then it will list software Updates(detector firmware) Click on Minelab Update Utility 1.0.4...either for windows or Mac.
Note: you must have a coil connected to your nox for the update to work. As mentioned, use the magnetic charging cable to connect the nox to a USB port on your computer.

I don't own a Nox as I am not convinced that it will out perform what I already own. Yes the light weight would be nice. So even though I looked at your request I did not have any information or advice to offer.

That link works for me. Find Minelab.com Then click on the "metal detectors" tab, and choose Equinox 800. On that page, there are tabs for Overwiew, Specifications, Downloads, Images, etc. Choose the Downloads tab. Then it will list software Updates(detector firmware) Click on Minelab Update Utility 1.0.4...either for windows or Mac.
Note: you must have a coil connected to your nox for the update to work. As mentioned, use the magnetic charging cable to connect the nox to a USB port on your computer.

Thank you .

Back
Top Bottom