• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Successful hunt as foreigners

Nice bunch of finds guys!! :yes:

In your title you said you "hunt as foreigners" so I thought maybe you crossed over into Canada! :D

Wow....simply wow and to have both on film. Super congrats to all of you in amazing digs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here ya go. It was a pretty special day as Saturday produced a 1961 Washington for #97 and Sunday, after digging the Morgan for #98, I was fortunate enough to dig 1941 and 1947 Washingtons for #99 and #100 for the year.
I think we’re a little worse for wear physically as it was a really long hunt,Craig’s shoulder has been messed up for awhile and swinging for 7 hours yesterday didn’t help it out even with the small coil and a harness. I hope it’s feeling at least a little better today buddy,thanks for putting us on this site in the first place!
I’m a bit slower this morning but still riding high after sharing another great day doing what we all love to do....treasure hunt!
Thanks to Wayne for riding shotgun as usual and paying attention to the details! I thought I had left my camera at the site and was prepared to go all the way back when he said he KNEW the camera was in the car...and it was.:grin: I owe ya one or two for saving me a long trip!
Let me say it AGAIN! Blue collar language involved in the video! Don’t go bitching in the comments about what a potty mouth I am,I already know. I don’t film for 2nd graders,I film for useful content or inspiration,so it is what it is.
Hopefully you also have some times like these,I will remember this day for awhile...https://youtu.be/xaufIZhfFVI

Yeah I smacked the Aleive bottle when i got home, paired with some Captain, it felt much better by morning

Nice bunch of finds guys!! :yes:

In your title you said you "hunt as foreigners" so I thought maybe you crossed over into Canada! :D

Lol thanks, don't want to give too much info.

Wow....simply wow and to have both on film. Super congrats to all of you in amazing digs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Kevin find definitely Dwarfed ours, but still good stuff!

Them is some nice finds. That Barber is gorgeous. Do you need a valid passport to travel to the southern nation of Connecticut? Never hunted down there. I probably should. If there is one thing these forums taught me is that historically, the people in CT are extremely careless with their wealth and leave it scattered EVERYWHERE.

Great looking barber, congrats on the finds!

Thanks JF, I appreciate it.

Them is some nice finds. That Barber is gorgeous. Do you need a valid passport to travel to the southern nation of Connecticut? Never hunted down there. I probably should. If there is one thing these forums taught me is that historically, the people in CT are extremely careless with their wealth and leave it scattered EVERYWHERE.

LOL, surprises be too, I thought most in our area were so tight they tied bale twine around their paintlegs, on the off chance they developed a hole in their pants pocket

Back
Top Bottom