New 800 and new Tony Esienhower Headphones

I'm local to Tony and he's a good friend of mine. I got a pair his white NOX head phones, a pair for my CTX and a pair for my Excal. All top notch. I think the NOX ones are the best btw. No guessing if you have a target. It SCREAMS! and they are beyond comfortable. This is not a paid advertisement or affiliation in any way btw. :p;)

I have to agree Low Tide. It was a pleasant surprised when I first used them. By far the best HP's I've used. Although, I've not used all of them. But I hear the faintest sound. I like them!

Are they that Good? Just got a pair of grey ghost and not to impressed.

Everyone's hearing is different but they are the best on comfort and sound that I have used.

Received my upgraded phones back Monday, well worth the Upgrade , Tony makes quality phones, Thanks Tony :thumbsup: Earl

I agree SM. Worth the money.

They are good WATERPROOF phones. The piezos give a pretty good modulation on deep coins like dimes and quarters with the high khz.... great sound on them. They kind of hurt the top of my head after hours of use, but ive got a pad now for that...... ole bald head i guess.:lol: There are some advantages to using a pair with piezos over speakers. Seems with speakers everything if full volume so theres no modulation... you hear a little more minerals than you want.

Are they that Good? Just got a pair of grey ghost and not to impressed.

I don't give a d@mn what headphones look like, I just want good tones, to block as much ambient noise as possible, and comfortable. Glad I got a set of OBN's Skullies for my GT. Mal's SurFFones are great for the CTX and I'm pretty sure Tony uses the same shells for his Equinox headphones. They come a close second, but nothing beats the Skullies.

R5

Tony’s headphones are light weight, sexy, and they cancel outside noises rather well. As well as you’ll need for sure. When I night hunt I put the phones on and a beanie over them and then my headlamp over that I use a light threshold hum to keep me interested in between no targets . If something is there ITS HEARD. I haven’t taken them underwater yet but I do hunt chin deep and they hit just fine when pummeled by waves they are adjustable and they fit firmly

They are good WATERPROOF phones. The piezos give a pretty good modulation on deep coins like dimes and quarters with the high khz.... great sound on them. They kind of hurt the top of my head after hours of use, but ive got a pad now for that...... ole bald head i guess.:lol: There are some advantages to using a pair with piezos over speakers. Seems with speakers everything if full volume so theres no modulation... you hear a little more minerals than you want.
Dew I agree they are great HPs. They have caused discomfort at all on my bald head. Maybe that's because there is nothing inside my head to cause pain.

Tony’s headphones are light weight, sexy, and they cancel outside noises rather well. As well as you’ll need for sure. When I night hunt I put the phones on and a beanie over them and then my headlamp over that I use a light threshold hum to keep me interested in between no targets . If something is there ITS HEARD. I haven’t taken them underwater yet but I do hunt chin deep and they hit just fine when pummeled by waves they are adjustable and they fit firmly[/QUOTE

LT that's a great statement. They are sexy. I'm glad they are, I need all the help I can get.

Back
Top Bottom