My First Coinstar Silver... And It's Big!

Digger27... ya gotta keep up with the Coinstar news here on the forum my man. :?: Just a week or so ago, Ed (diggin4clad) got a 1964 Kennedy Half in a Coinstar, and several months ago, but still in 2018, I posted a 1964 Kennedy Half from a Coinstar.

It can and does happen. Things have been dry for me lately, although I got a 1982 10 Rappen from Switzerland, a beautiful coin. Their 10 Rappen has had the same design for over a hundred years.

Here's an example from 1897 - https://www.google.com/search?q=10+...h=990#imgrc=NlcY_f3YrLp-yM:&spf=1539397639050

Jim
Thanks for the reply, jimther! :D Mater-a-fact I found a Swiss 10 Rappen about 2-3 months ago. :lol:

awesome!!

Thanks, Ohiodigger! :D

Congratulations on your first coinstar silver, Wolfie! :woot: Looks like the Lord blessed your efforts - what an amazing find! :D

Thanks, Luke. :D

:( Just think of all the ones you could have if you would've kept them all. :shock: :lol: :lol: BTW, this thread is actually from October 12, of last year... it was bumped up by the post previous of your reply. :D
I didn’t notice the bump. Keep on truckin Wolf!

Alright, congrats on the coin star silver Garrett! I don't even bother checking anymore, pretty sure someone has a firm grip on the 2 machines I DO occasionally check. Keep looking, you just never know!

Back
Top Bottom