Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Show Me Treasure
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Metal Detecting > Coinshooters and Relic Hunters

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2018, 10:43 PM
Elite Member

Default Silver #21 fty! And some other cool stuff!!

So today I went to a house built in 1900 with a huge side yard, I went and knocked and The guy told me he was getting ready to mow then I was welcome to detect, so I went back to a house I have hit 3 times, pulled 6 silver coins and a silver ring, and the fire truck tootsie toy, the people that live there said I am welcome anytime, and since I had at least an hour to kill, I thought what the hell.... Well I ended up finding silver again, a 54 Rosie. Also found a 1930 Buffalo, and an almost complete cap gun! I also found another Cracker Jack presidental mystery coin, this time Millard Fillmore. Last week I found Rutherford B Hayes. Also snagged a couple Wheaties. That makes 7 silver coins, a silver ring, a Buffalo nickel, and 25 wheaties from this yard! Then I went back to the first house and saw he finished mowing, so I was off and swinging.....and got skunked! All I found beside a little clad (.43) was a old token from the Timken Roller Bearing Co from Canton Ohio.....As I was headed to the truck then home owner came out and asked how I did, and then told me his buddy has detected the hell out of the yard for the past couple years... Oh well....still had silver in the pock!!!
Attached Images