Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   The Metal Detecting Show
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Metal Detecting > Find a Hunting Buddy

Reply
  
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-18-2019, 12:29 AM
BGdigger1 BGdigger1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 61
Default Kentucky?

Anyone from southern KY or northern TN?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote


  #2  
Old 08-18-2019, 07:44 PM
nova treasure nova treasure is offline
Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 226
Default

Central Ky
Reply With Quote


  #3  
Old 08-19-2019, 12:14 PM
BGdigger1 BGdigger1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 61
Default

Originally Posted by nova treasure View post
Central Ky
Where at?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote


  #4  
Old 08-21-2019, 08:10 PM
nova treasure nova treasure is offline
Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 226
Default

Bardstown
Reply With Quote


  #5  
Old 08-21-2019, 08:18 PM
Nailfinder85's Avatar
Nailfinder85 Nailfinder85 is offline
Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 155
Default

I live in campbellsville and work in bardstown


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote


  #6  
Old 08-22-2019, 12:39 AM
BGdigger1 BGdigger1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 61
Default

Bowling Green here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote


  #7  
Old 08-23-2019, 01:24 PM
ToySoldier's Avatar
ToySoldier ToySoldier is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 2,514
Default

Originally Posted by BGdigger1 View post
Bowling Green here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
Louisville area. I'm always up for a road trip. I used to drive all over when I used to play a lot of golf. In that regard I see detecting about the same way.

I spent a bunch of time in Franklin when I was a kid, and we'd go into Bowling Green for the shopping that couldn't be done in town. I've thought about going down there to door knock some properties I remember.

__________________
2021: 0 silver; 2 wheats; 37 cents!
2020: 11 silver; 113 wheats; 1 1836 large cent; 3 Indian Head Cents; 9 buffalo nickels; 4 Liberty V nickels; 4 tokens; 3 silver other; $38.15
2019: 45 silver ; 271 wheats; 15 Indian Head Cents; 18 buffalo nickels; 6 Liberty V nickels; 6 tokens;6 silver other; 1 gold ring; $104.60
Minelab Equinox 800; Minelab Explorer II; Garrett AT Pro & AT Pinpointer

Reply With Quote


  #8  
Old 08-31-2019, 09:57 PM
XiBowhunter's Avatar
XiBowhunter XiBowhunter is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 31
Default

Brand new to metal detecting. I知 just outside of Owensboro.
Reply With Quote


  #9  
Old 09-02-2019, 08:40 AM
Nailfinder85's Avatar
Nailfinder85 Nailfinder85 is offline
Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 155
Default

Originally Posted by XiBowhunter View post
Brand new to metal detecting. I知 just outside of Owensboro.


I知 in campbellsville and work in Bardstown. I知 fairly new to detecting myself, you ever want to meet up for a hunt, let me know. Time is short with bow season fast approaching but I値l still manage to do a little treasure hunting.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote


  #10  
Old 09-03-2019, 09:04 PM
XiBowhunter's Avatar
XiBowhunter XiBowhunter is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 31
Default

Originally Posted by Nailfinder85 View post
I知 in campbellsville and work in Bardstown. I知 fairly new to detecting myself, you ever want to meet up for a hunt, let me know. Time is short with bow season fast approaching but I値l still manage to do a little treasure hunting.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I知 a bow hunter too, so I know all about this time of year lol. I知 game for a meet up hunt whenever. I don稚 have many spots now as I am just getting started, but I do have a couple of spots.
Reply With Quote


  #11  
Old 09-05-2019, 07:23 AM
Nailfinder85's Avatar
Nailfinder85 Nailfinder85 is offline
Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 155
Default

Originally Posted by XiBowhunter View post
I知 a bow hunter too, so I know all about this time of year lol. I知 game for a meet up hunt whenever. I don稚 have many spots now as I am just getting started, but I do have a couple of spots.


I have been working on getting some stands out and checking trail cams but probably won稚 hunt much until October if you wanted to go this weekend or next or one evening on a weeknight I壇 be down to go. I am also a beginner but I have been finding some goodies here and there. I have a few spots locally to hit but no big permissions at the moment.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote


  #12  
Old 09-05-2019, 10:35 AM
SoOregonMd's Avatar
SoOregonMd SoOregonMd is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Sam's Valley Southern Oregon
Posts: 2,379
Default

welcome aboard now go join this thread and get on a cool giveaway
https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=276114

__________________
The Most Exciting Part of the Hunt is when Prey and Predator make Eye Contact.
2018 Totals Gold (7), Silver Coins (17) Wheats (39) Rings (38)
2019 Totals Gold (1), Silver Coins (15) Wheats (94) Rings (26) Oldest Coin 1893 IHP, 1901 IHP

Reply With Quote


  #13  
Old 09-05-2019, 12:50 PM
XiBowhunter's Avatar
XiBowhunter XiBowhunter is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 31
Default

Originally Posted by Nailfinder85 View post
I have been working on getting some stands out and checking trail cams but probably won稚 hunt much until October if you wanted to go this weekend or next or one evening on a weeknight I壇 be down to go. I am also a beginner but I have been finding some goodies here and there. I have a few spots locally to hit but no big permissions at the moment.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I appreciate the invite my friend. I'm committed elsewhere this weekend, but keep me in mind and maybe we can work up something for a hunt in the future.
Reply With Quote


  #14  
Old 11-17-2019, 08:40 AM
Minelab-Eric's Avatar
Minelab-Eric Minelab-Eric is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 6
Default

Scottsville area. Always looking for a new place to swing.
Reply With Quote


  #15  
Old 11-17-2019, 10:05 PM
67GTA 67GTA is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3
Default

Originally Posted by Minelab-Eric View post
Scottsville area. Always looking for a new place to swing.
Simpson County. Live just across the creek from New Roe. Always figured Scottsville would be full of Civil War relics.
Reply With Quote


  #16  
Old 11-25-2019, 08:50 PM
RThunter RThunter is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 5
Default Hunting Partner in Southern Ky

I live in Bowling Green and would like to get together with another dirt fisherman, I hunt when I can but think it would be more enjoyable with another person with the same interests, I have an White's MXT and I am by no means a pro and am still learning as I go, only been doing this for about 30 years and you would think by now I would stop digging up trash! Ha. Let me know if you would like to hunt sometime.... Thanks in advance
Reply With Quote


  #17  
Old 12-03-2019, 01:03 PM
Randy Combs's Avatar
Randy Combs Randy Combs is offline
Full Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Fredonia KY
Posts: 137
Default

I am from Fredonia, my band has played the VFW in Scottsville a couple of times, I noticed some old houses there which would be cool to hunt
Reply With Quote


  #18  
Old 12-24-2019, 01:48 PM
7centsworth's Avatar
7centsworth 7centsworth is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,349
Default

I am close to hodgenville Ky.

__________________
Christian Kentucky Boy

Reply With Quote


  #19  
Old 08-06-2020, 01:57 PM
mibarra0625 mibarra0625 is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Auburn, KY
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by RThunter View post
I live in Bowling Green and would like to get together with another dirt fisherman, I hunt when I can but think it would be more enjoyable with another person with the same interests, I have an White's MXT and I am by no means a pro and am still learning as I go, only been doing this for about 30 years and you would think by now I would stop digging up trash! Ha. Let me know if you would like to hunt sometime.... Thanks in advance



I live near BG u still in the hobby?
Reply With Quote


  #20  
Old 08-06-2020, 01:59 PM
mibarra0625 mibarra0625 is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Auburn, KY
Posts: 5
Default

You still in the hobby? I'm near BG
Reply With Quote


Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.