• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

**Revived** Forum Member Map

Gonzales Louisiana

Nokta Makro Simplex+

Parks, open fields, beaches and along bayous, and private property hunting for coins and relics.

Grand Blanc, Michigan.
Equinox 800
Parks, schools, and private property hunting for coins and relics.

I am new to metal detecting and looking for anyone else interested in a buddy for a hunt.

Grand Blanc, Michigan.
Equinox 800
Parks, schools, and private property hunting for coins and relics.

I am new to metal detecting and looking for anyone else interested in a buddy for a hunt.

Apologies GB - I actually got you placed on the map last week sometime, I just forgot to respond on this thread until now. Anyways, you’re on there!

Metal detecto

San Jose, Ca (I know I said Santa Clara, but that was to protect my real location. Don't add this in the real description, please. )

CHILD (fine, teen) detectorist, mainly beaches.

Metal detecto

San Jose, Ca (I know I said Santa Clara, but that was to protect my real location. Don't add this in the real description, please. )

CHILD (fine, teen) detectorist, mainly beaches.

Sorry for the wait, but I finally got you added, detecto…please take a quick look at the listing and let me know if you want me to change anything.

Albertville, Alabama
Equinox 800, CTX3030
Parks, beach, and private property hunting for coins and relics.

When I moved into my NW Ohio neighborhood 15 years ago, I happened to notice that all of the fire hydrants are stamped “Albertville, AL”…and for some reason the town name stuck with me ever since! Anyways, got you added, Muddler!

One more for the map please:

Amazing forum with nice folks and so much info in one place.

Granville NY
Equinox 800

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom