Sponsors Equinox Accessories WHEN ?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya buddy

You probably wright, well i know there is a happy camper in Nj today , go figure, spent a lot of cash on that game, along with powerball, i was very disappointed when i recently purchased ticket's MM, the price the same as power ball now 2 clams one line :mad: , might as well go to Vegas and !!!! out, before getting accessories :laughing:, it's pretty bad when NO sponsors' chime in :(:roll:, but we all know it's all ML's fault , well i do know 2 thing's, for the delay, 2 accessories i won't be buying, because after market guy's became more reliable :yes::D Made the part's , Ha Ha :realitycheck:

The name "equinox" should give it away. The spring equinox has passed and people are still waiting on their detectors. It will be the fall equinox before everyone gets their detectors and the accessories will start shipping.

The name "equinox" should give it away. The spring equinox has passed and people are still waiting on their detectors. It will be the fall equinox before everyone gets their detectors and the accessories will start shipping.

LMBO!:laughing:

Coin Chaser

Why is that ? Because i also hunt water , beach, need the 15 inch coil, need the adapter, need the water proof head phones' , along with other people who chimed in here , we are concerned :roll::dingding::back2topic:

I am hearing Waterproof Headphones & 6” Coil 2-6 weeks out.
No word on 15” coil yet. HH phil

I was supprized to see i got an email back from minelab. I was inquiring if my dealers guess of 2 months to fill the nox800 order was even close. Here was their response, obviously no dates were given, but considering preorders dont look like they have all been filled, i am guessing more like 4 months. I ordered on april fools day.

Minelab email.............
Thank you for your inquiry. As you have come to learn, the Equinox is a much sought after detector. I do not have a specific date to give you, however, I can tell you that the demand is unprecedented and is worldwide. Normally, for a launch of a new detector, we would have seen a slowdown in demand allowing for the pipeline to be filled. Equinox has broken all barriers and from those that have been in the industry, there has never been the excitement and demand ever within any launch. We are producing product at full capacity, and shipping about every 7-10 days. The product comes from the production facility to our distribution center and then out to dealers/distribution.

We have seen no slowdown in the demand, and it is actually growing at an extreme rate.

I really appreciated the response, i really was not expecting to get one. Glad I found a 600 to play with until I get my 800.

Ya

That's unreal , but sooner or later ML has to look at all the mass amount of customer's that have bought there product, accessories must be made, outside of the production of the Equinox, bottom line, maybe they need to open up a new ML production plant here , now that thing's have changed DT.

That's unreal , but sooner or later ML has to look at all the mass amount of customer's that have bought there product, accessories must be made, outside of the production of the Equinox, bottom line, maybe they need to open up a new ML production plant here , now that thing's have changed DT.

Atleast it makes sense , if you have to sacrifice " something " because of extreme unreal demand , its better to throw all of production into atleast getting the detector into customers hands than to devote a portion of production to accessories and backlog even worse. Demand for this detector worldwide has exploded into something I dont think Minelab was ever prepared for , thats a problem for them but a good problem that other manufacturers probably wish they had. Still , you gotta realize there are limits to what they can do without compromising quality.

Well

Get my new custom Equinox waterproof phones the beginning of next week, so ML just lost a waterproof headphone sale, who know's when the 15 inch will be out ? The 6 is on the back burner now, as i have a CTX3030 with the 6, getting more irritated with ML , as the day's pass by, :roll::mad: :facepalm: sponsor's , send this one to ML :realitycheck: They make a machine ya can't get accessories for , reality , fact, :( PS prime beach hunting time is only a couple weeks away here , Were is the 15 inch coil for the Equinox, i need it now, not next month , the end of the summer , or Christmas :frustrated::jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom