Hello from Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Scg4090

Hello everyone. Just started into the world of metal detecting. Spent a couple weeks at the beach in Delaware finding fishing weights, current currency, a big fishing lure, and a kids ring (and lots of trash of course). Now I'm digging up my back yard lol.

Anyway it's been a lot of fun so far and I look forward to learning from everyone here.

Welcome from Pittsburgh. Wait, its just starting, soon it will be a full fledged addiction. Good luck and good hunting. Mark

Welcome from CT! Happy Hunting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scg4090... I just sent you a Private Msg....explaining who I am and seeing if you want to converse thru regular email since I spent 30 yrs. In Lancaster county as a Pa. State Trooper.......Pete

Hello everyone. Just started into the world of metal detecting. Spent a couple weeks at the beach in Delaware finding fishing weights, current currency, a big fishing lure, and a kids ring (and lots of trash of course). Now I'm digging up my back yard lol.

Anyway it's been a lot of fun so far and I look forward to learning from everyone here.

Welcome from Somerset county...you are in an area rich in history and beautiful Amish country.

Back
Top Bottom