I'm Still Around!

Pennyfinder

Elite Member
Not much to report as the heat has been too much to handle. We've had very little rain which would have made it better for me to get out. I have been out only three times this entire summer and now the kids are back in school. I have only found a total of $2.42 between the three times I got out and detected. I'm waiting for cooler weather! :coolinoff:

Nice to see your post Penny! Always. Glad you're getting a few hunts in. I've not been posting finds much anymore because I am not getting out nearly as much as well, and I've been pretty busy working on my house (still). I hope to get a few finds up at some point, but it's not like before when I'd post them same day, just too lazy and busy honestly! Hope you get a hunt in soon and find some goodies :)

Still around

Glad to hear you are still getting out. Know what it is to have to step away from this hobby. IT IS HARD !! Long as you are able, there will be more treasure waiting to be found. :D

Thanks guys. Hopefully I will get out in the Fall before it gets too cold.

I agree I can’t wait for the fall. Not only is the summer hot, I’m finding it to be very limiting. Crops in the fields, the woods very thick and the yards are to dry to dig in. Not to men-chine all of the lawn work.😢
Glad to hear you’ve got out. Good luck on your next hunt.

I agree I can’t wait for the fall. Not only is the summer hot, I’m finding it to be very limiting. Crops in the fields, the woods very thick and the yards are to dry to dig in. Not to men-chine all of the lawn work.😢
Glad to hear you’ve got out. Good luck on your next hunt.

Thanks! I have a couple of new spots to check out. A friend has allowed me to detect her yard I think I mentioned it in one of my previous posts but then like you said lawns are too hard to dig without more rain!

My second spot is by a creek on some property a friend of mine has! I'll check that one out as the weather gets cooler and we get more rain!

Back
Top Bottom