"AXIOM"...Garrett's New Release

Absolutely. I just got back into swinging I have some back issues but I am ready to go. I just found an old moonshine camp on my property so that’s the first spot I’m gonna hit. I have never seen so many one gallon glass jugs in my life. Copper is also all over the site I found.

I know a hard core nugget hunter that currently uses a gpz,sdc and atx that is getting an axiom, when he's not looking i will be taking it to the beach and will see how it does

JE

They should have waterproofed the machine & made open coils for beach hunting , could have been a hit , on Salt beach water hunting , sorry to see , they left out this , East Coast beach hunter here 😢

They should have waterproofed the machine & made open coils for beach hunting , could have been a hit , on Salt beach water hunting , sorry to see , they left out this , East Coast beach hunter here 😢

I can see it for small gold chains. But it actually isn't fun digging 16" deep or deeper at a beach for hours. Knee's sound like popcorn, carpal tunnel, hip issues, etc.

Itsaring

Sorry to here bro., not everyone is in that condition , I was digging 16 to 24 inch holes at the beach with my DF , that pirate treasure chest awaits in the off season , after fresh drop season , sorry to see Garrett only homed in on the nugget hunter's , which ML has captured the market , for all you manufacturers that read this , there is a market for salt water beach & water hunter's that are looking for the next Water Proof PI , I am one of them , get cracking :run1: PS ;Larry send me your PI , since your done with the DEEP :digginahole::friends:, :yes:

Sorry to here bro., not everyone is in that condition , I was digging 16 to 24 inch holes at the beach with my DF , that pirate treasure chest awaits in the off season , after fresh drop season , sorry to see Garrett only homed in on the nugget hunter's , which ML has captured the market , for all you manufacturers that read this , there is a market for salt water beach & water hunter's that are looking for the next Water Proof PI , I am one of them , get cracking :run1: PS ;Larry send me your PI , since your done with the DEEP :digginahole::friends:, :yes:
Could have sworn I saw you wanted to buy a used Garrett PI in the WTB section a few days ago. Did you get one ?

Kob reply

Don't really want the tank , almost 7 lbs , If I can get one cheap , in good shape, I could , really want to hold out , for the NEW PI , but this winter , off season when the humidity & heat end , dogs on the beach allowed , is when I like to hunt , even though its a JULY / AUGUST fresh drop hunting here ! Not as cold in the winter here , as in CT territory were Craig is at , but no rocks , and more sand movement here in the winter ! A shame Garrett didn't fully dress this detector for salt beach & water hunting , obvious that they targeted the nugget hunter , left out the other side--- SALT Beach & Water Hunting :( PS They could fix the ATX in a better more user friendly upgrade , in a simular way they made this detector , would be a hot seller , dropping the weight & military style , ATX2 with a more powerfull processor upgrade like the AQ Limited would be a killer seller , at the 2k to 2500 price !!!!! with OPEN coils for Salt beach / water hunting .

Don't really want the tank , almost 7 lbs , If I can get one cheap , in good shape, I could , really want to hold out , for the NEW PI , but this winter , off season when the humidity & heat end , dogs on the beach allowed , is when I like to hunt , even though its a JULY / AUGUST fresh drop hunting here ! Not as cold in the winter here , as in CT territory were Craig is at , but no rocks , and more sand movement here in the winter ! A shame Garrett didn't fully dress this detector for salt beach & water hunting , obvious that they targeted the nugget hunter , left out the other side--- SALT Beach & Water Hunting :(

The Axiom targets nugget hunters for sure.......improved ATX circuitry with almost half the weight, easy to change coils and easy to change batteries. I have been waiting for a multi pulse channel detector like this for a long time while struggling to just pick up an ATX or get strapped into my parachute like with the GPX 5000...... and detect on 30 degree talus slopes at 10,000 ft altitude which is completely nuts.

The Axiom also targets the deep relic hunter with both mono and DD coils with DD coil use having some easy to use iron discrimination functions.

I wouldn't hesitate to use the Axiom in dry and wet saltwater sand.

Jmaclen reply

Makes since, however two imortant issues , before venturing in SALT , waterproofing a must , not to many people would want to see 4k , one drop , or wave toast the machine , OPEN COILS are a must have for Salt water beach & water hunting due to bouancy issues , no solid coils !

That’s why I didn’t mention surf/submerged saltwater hunting. If that is what a person does mostly …….they have to keep waiting for Nokta’s PI.

Not me

Mine Lab , or Garrett , never bought a turkish machine , not saying I never will , this machine is new From Garrett , one machine , has to be tested against all Minelabs machines in the nugget fields , had a Whites Surf Master PI , sold it waiting for a AQ Limited , sad ending , sooner or later , after the gold rush in the mid West is over , they will target beach / water hunter's . I sure think Garrett , Whites now in its hands , comes up with something soon , rather than later !

May be interested in a swap for a few of your scoops:shock::roll::D:wow:

Itsaring

PM Sent !

Attachments

• P1010636.jpg
    P1010636.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom