Closure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said you did? I think the cat needs to stop drinking... :lol:

No one said it. I was just clarifying.

Yeah, WAY too much catnip…
FCB54A6A-E7C9-4402-A273-58D4B4DE1AEF.jpg

mmmmmm

( Earl we talked about and all agreed its in the correct sub-forum now....
__________________ ) You didn't get my vote :roll: STORM 7 months old !

Last edited:
Dogs are mans best friend, but cats are way F'n easier to take care of.

Yeah, but do you trust ‘em? After a long day of work, I come home to THIS! He’s obviously trying to move in on my wife, he’s stealing my treasure, and then he looks at ME like I owe him money!

D5713B8C-06C0-453D-B11B-6230ECDB0D6F.jpg

Awe!!!! Dogs are mans best friend, but cats are way F'n easier to take care of.
Pack mentality... Just got to make sure the dog knows you are tge alpha otherwise he's gonna be humping your pillow, leg as well as dragging you along while you try to walk it.
Training is everything... Lots of people have dogs helping to take care of them.

As for the idea of having categories for salt, fresh, dry, wet.. Whatever.. Retarded idea

Steve

Disagree , retarded , ok well you can reply to all the Fresh water lake, stream, river hunters , Im done , I suggest if you have no experience on the ATPRO , GET SOME , as that is a machine regulary used , retard that :realitycheck::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::twisted::sarcastic::grimace: congrats , your are Head Nut of Fresh Water Responce Team :lol::waytogo: PS I was waiting for him to show up here , U Da Man :yes:

Pack mentality... Just got to make sure the dog knows you are tge alpha otherwise he's gonna be humping your pillow, leg as well as dragging you along while you try to walk it.
Training is everything... Lots of people have dogs helping to take care of them.

As for the idea of having categories for salt, fresh, dry, wet.. Whatever.. Retarded idea

Yes ....and.... yes!

During my middle and high school years, my parents enrolled me in dog obedience and agility training classes. I met others that trained dogs to be protective nannies for little children, special needs dogs, and even dogs trained to mitigate venomous snakes. Dogs are so sweet and most heartbreaking thing to experience is being there when they pass.

We still have 3 kids in the house and way too much to do. Kids had begged for a pet and low and behold a rescue kitten became available after a hurricane. We adopted and the lifestyle works with our busy fam. We can go away for up to 4 days without having to board her. She contributes to home by catching flies, spiders, and lizards. She's not as affectionate as a dog, but at the same time, I don't have to take her for walks and clean the yard. Everything is nice and tidy in a litter box. It works for us. ;)

But for the forum.... gotta keep all things water in one section!

Yeah, but do you trust ‘em? After a long day of work, I come home to THIS! He’s obviously trying to move in on my wife, he’s stealing my treasure, and then he looks at ME like I owe him money!

View attachment 503541

:laughing: My cat attacks necklaces like they are a toy snake. The shiny'er they are, the more she wants to get them. And when she does, she takes off like freight train and steals the treasure!

Disagree , retarded , ok well you can reply to all the Fresh water lake, stream, river hunters , Im done , I suggest if you have no experience on the ATPRO , GET SOME , as that is a machine regulary used , retard that :realitycheck::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::twisted::sarcastic::grimace: congrats , your are Head Nut of Fresh Water Responce Team :lol::waytogo: PS I was waiting for him to show up here , U Da Man :yes:

Here is the deal Earl... we are not changing the forum because you want it changed...

Let me repeat Vlad likes compact forum...

End of story..

Debate is open

If thats the case than , in my opinion forum ; Whats the value , Forum Reasearch & Getting Permission , Forum Cleaning Your Finds , can go for a SALT Beach & Water forum 3 for 1 in my :imo::fishin::snapoutofit: THE DEAL needs debating- as over 5 member's had descrepancies on the Beach Water HUNTING Forum getting over run , the debate should not be one sided , as you only have 2 members that say no , Steve & Davids driving a no here , what ever the members want should be considered :yes: Sure would seperate 2 different kinds of water hunting , completely different :D

If thats the case than , in my opinion forum ; Whats the value , Forum Reasearch & Getting Permission , Forum Cleaning Your Finds , can go for a SALT Beach & Water forum 3 for 1 in my :imo::fishin::snapoutofit: THE DEAL needs debating- as over 5 member's had descrepancies on the Beach Water HUNTING Forum getting over run , the debate should not be one sided , as you only have 2 members that say no , Steve & Davids driving a no here , what ever the members want should be considered :yes: Sure would seperate 2 different kinds of water hunting , completely different :D

Earl,

Your opinion has been duly noted and, after deliberate consideration by the staff, it was rejected. Craig told you as much. The debate is over and the fat lady has sung.

Cool

That means more work for you & Craig , I'll let you all do your thing , down the road we all will see if you all made the right decision, who cares anymore , Goodmore going , others , I might jump on the train , moving threads, decisions one sided , more than 5 members disagree , now you close a debate , no problem Rudy , good luck with White Coat & his Trolls , this debate would have ended 80 % of the garbage threads , your staff can take care of it . 😉 ps Delete This Thread 😒

That means more work for you & Craig , I'll let you all do your thing , down the road we all will see if you all made the right decision, who cares anymore , Goodmore going , others , I might jump on the train , moving threads, decisions one sided , more than 5 members disagree , now you close a debate , no problem Rudy , good luck with White Coat & his Trolls , this debate would have ended 80 % of the garbage threads , your staff can take care of it . 😉 ps Delete This Thread 😒

Do you realize how easy it is to ignore threads you don't like?

You don't click on them... its called out of sight, out of mind... if something doesn't interest me I don't click on it....

As to your request we are not deleting it at this time,...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom