Crown and G.W button

fishing47

Hi I recently posted a little gold gilt crown and then a G.W Button found them within 30 feet of each other. Could they be of the same time? The crown is the size of a quarter sorry I did not add one.

Attachments

• jkli 013.jpg
    jkli 013.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 191
  • ghj 002.jpg
    ghj 002.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 211
  • bbn 001.jpg
    bbn 001.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 170
  • jkli 018.jpg
    jkli 018.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Something about the crown just strikes me as not being 1700s like that button. The color and how well smooth and small some of the details are, just seems like something more recent. Any other finds in the area of those?

Google search around for "British Army Officers Insignia Crown". I've been finding a few similar ones and the shape of the crown seems to change slightly on the rank and date range. Most seem to be WW1 and WW2

yes

Something about the crown just strikes me as not being 1700s like that button. The color and how well smooth and small some of the details are, just seems like something more recent. Any other finds in the area of those?
Yes found a 1918 dime some more flat buttons a hook to tie horses to and a quart milk bottle and some older women's copper jeweler. Thank you everyone for replies have a great summer

Back
Top Bottom