• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Moving Friday April 20th, anyone in Eustis, FL area?

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Well, I am semi-retired but someone is throwing enough money on the table to get me to un-retire for a while. Not looking forward to summer in Florida again, but winters might be nice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dude that's the ticket if you are close to the beach! I know the wind at the beach is usually enough to keep the squitos away...

I am 20 minutes south of Eustis.

Thanks for the reply drop zone. I’m driving down Friday. I’ll be living in Mt Dora with a buddy temporarily until I figure out what’s available. Want to live downtown Eustis.

Oh yeah, do any pig hunting?

dude that's the ticket if you are close to the beach! I know the wind at the beach is usually enough to keep the squitos away...

Thanks UGA. Snow flurries here in east TN today. Maybe that little extra heat during the summer won’t be so bad

Move to Flordia

Well, I am semi-retired but someone is throwing enough money on the table to get me to un-retire for a while. Not looking forward to summer in Florida again, but winters might be nice!

I told my wife if her employer ever offers her a chance to transfer to Florida at the same wages , we would sell the house here in Missouri, and Us and the dog could enjoy some beaches .:laughing:

Good luck with the move. Any old spots to detect in the area you're moving too?

There are some oldish areas here (late 1800s), but getting permission maybe difficult. I may have some time soon to do a little research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom