Scoop Advice

BOZ

Alright so I have 2 beach trips coming up in June. One to Florida and one to the Georgia coast and I need to get my first scoop. I have to mention that I'm rough on things and have learned my lesson going cheap with a shovel. I plan on hunting wet and dry and need something that will last. What are some recommendations?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Alright so I have 2 beach trips coming up in June. One to Florida and one to the Georgia coast and I need to get my first scoop. I have to mention that I'm rough on things and have learned my lesson going cheap with a shovel. I plan on hunting wet and dry and need something that will last. What are some recommendations?

Thanks

check under the search bar for scoops lots of post on them

Thanks

I've learned my lesson too. I recommend the a T-rex scoop, it might be a bit heavy but it will last.

Also Stealth 720 would be a solid 2nd.

Josh

I've learned my lesson too. I recommend the a T-rex scoop, it might be a bit heavy but it will last.

Also Stealth 720 would be a solid 2nd.

Josh
Thanks Josh. I actually ended up getting the 8" TRex from KellyCo and picked up a Quiksilver 2 for my Dad that was marked way down at HighPlains.

Thanks Josh. I actually ended up getting the 8" TRex from KellyCo and picked up a Quiksilver 2 for my Dad that was marked way down at HighPlains.

You'll never break that one, I swear! :lol: Need a sledge hammer? You just bought one for the sand... :laughing:

Josh

Just got it yesterday and like it a lot. I'll be breaking it in next week.

Last edited:
Just got it yesterday and like it a lot. I'll be breaking it in next week.

I think you need this if you manage to break that... :lol:

Screenshot 2021-06-05 7.36.15 AM.jpg

T-Rex is what I use. I got use to the weight. If I get tired I have a lighter scoop.
Nothing stops the sand from flowing out of the T-Rex!

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom