Renewed vigor

Silver Strike

Forum Supporter
Howdy! Not new here or to the hobby. But I was gone for some time. My first pro pointer gave out a few years ago and I just hung everything up. Well last week at the beach I took the ol M6 for quite a few walks. Only ended up with the usual caps, tabs and junk plus 4 bucks in change. It stoked the furnace back up, so I contacted Bart at Big Boy Hobbies for a new pinpointer and he hooked it up for me. Waiting for it to come, then it's game back on. I hope to be posting finds again soon. 👍Hopefully some of the old heads from 2012-15 are still lurking around here, to them I say a big hello! - Jason

welcomebackchalkboardhh.jpg

Welcome!

I like the beach because as a rule i don't need to bother with the pinpointer.

Target is either in the scoop or waiting in the hole for the next scoopful.

Howdy! Not new here or to the hobby. But I was gone for some time. My first pro pointer gave out a few years ago and I just hung everything up. Well last week at the beach I took the ol M6 for quite a few walks. Only ended up with the usual caps, tabs and junk plus 4 bucks in change. It stoked the furnace back up, so I contacted Bart at Big Boy Hobbies for a new pinpointer and he hooked it up for me. Waiting for it to come, then it's game back on. I hope to be posting finds again soon. 👍Hopefully some of the old heads from 2012-15 are still lurking around here, to them I say a big hello! - Jason

An M6 will do it.

An M6 will do it.

great detector!..whitey 'dropped it from the "line" then reinstated it after the m-5 demise...introduced in '06, and was a "sleeper" for many years in the shadow of the mxt. outrageous coin and jewelry sniper.

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Back
Top Bottom