Silver and Sunglass Replenishment with a Set of RB's and RG's

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I thought the water was going to be more workable than it was yesterday but when I arrived I had to make the decision of staying or going. It was going to be much worse the following day, so I decided to stay and make a go of it. The surf was a little too rough for my taste, but I knew it would get better once the tide receded more and the offshore sand bars could do some taming work. What was brutal throughout the 4-hour hunt was the current I was fighting for most of the time. I saw a couple of other pirates but they were smart and stuck to the wet and dry sand. I thought I was going to be skunked in the jewelry department but the fresh silver turned up in an area I scoured last Monday in about the last hour. I was very pleasantly surprised when I got home that 2 of the glasses that I found were good brands. A set of prescription Ray-Ban’s and another prescription set of Robert Graham’s (never heard of them but they sell new for just under $200). Going to sell those babies soon! No gold again but some decent scores again. :yes: It’s all adding up! :money:

Attachments

• 6-5-21.jpg
    6-5-21.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 321
  • 6-5-21 Ring.jpg
    6-5-21 Ring.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 316
  • 6-5-21 Glasses.jpg
    6-5-21 Glasses.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 326
If those sunglasses are scratched up or in some way damaged, you might want to look into their return policy. I have heard that certain high-end sunglasses have a no-questions asked return policy. Where you don't even need to have a receipt, or be the first owner, etc..... And by sending in a damaged pair, you get a new pair. Not sure which brand(s) they are.

Nice ring, you sure do find a lot of expensive sunglasses. Do you sell them on ebay?
Yes
If those sunglasses are scratched up or in some way damaged, you might want to look into their return policy. I have heard that certain high-end sunglasses have a no-questions asked return policy. Where you don't even need to have a receipt, or be the first owner, etc..... And by sending in a damaged pair, you get a new pair. Not sure which brand(s) they are.
Both of the expensive sunglasses had their lenses converted to prescription lenses.

No questions asked ? I'm going to have to start looking at policies. I have thrown out many high end glasses with scratches. But these typically have frames that are just as bad. Obviously not normal wear and tear......

No questions asked ?........

I forget which brand this was (Raybans perhaps ?), and don't know if it's still an active policy. But the person who told me about it said that he had seen a smashed up pair of this brand, in the middle of a busy road. Run over by an endless stream of cars, such that they were a flattened mess. He picked up the carcass , and mailed it to the factory. He got a brand new pair in return :)

Lifetime Warranty

All Panda products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. To qualify for a refund/exchange we require the original order number as well as a detailed account of the defect. If you purchased our products from an official retailer we will need the name of the shop as well. Please note that, with the exception of our Special Edition styles, scratches on the lenses are not considered to be a manufacturing defect.

Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping the item back for exchange. For international exchanges, customers are also responsible for the shipping cost of the replacement. Panda does not cover breaks and cracks from misuse or alteration (e.g. lens replacement), but in most cases customers are eligible for a discount. To begin this process or if you have any questions please reach out to

Back
Top Bottom