Thrift goodies

Some nice scores there! I'm a little skeptical about the 10KT item with that rich color. Reminds me of a large ring I once bought for 50 cents. It had that rich color too, and was stamped 10KT instead of the normal 10K. Turned out to be not gold at all. I have seen another "10KT" item I believe to be fake, and one or two that I think were real 10K gold, but that orangey gold color looks more like the fake stuff.
Love the silver bear bracelet. Definitely native American style bear fetish shapes.

Some nice scores there! I'm a little skeptical about the 10KT item with that rich color. Reminds me of a large ring I once bought for 50 cents. It had that rich color too, and was stamped 10KT instead of the normal 10K. Turned out to be not gold at all. I have seen another "10KT" item I believe to be fake, and one or two that I think were real 10K gold, but that orangey gold color looks more like the fake stuff.
Love the silver bear bracelet. Definitely native American style bear fetish shapes.

I'll definetly have to test it. It is somewhat light which makes me lean toward it being real. I have an art carved wedding ring that is not your "standard" 14kt. yellow gold or your "standard" rose gold. Jeweler made a mistake while "redoing" the ring and could not find those exact colors. I'm thinking there might be a bit more copper put in it than the other metals they use....(?) But I'll test it.

Back
Top Bottom