ENDED Results - FMDF Gift Exchange 2014

Just got my package from Lucertola and oh boy is it perfect!

Its full of literally everything I need and will use!

FC7cOl8.jpg

I received my gift today from goes4ever and was amazed at what all he sent. I think he over did it. It includes a number of dug items that you can't find around Wichita.
View attachment 302052
View attachment 302053
I want to thank him again for his generosity.
im glad u enjoy ur gift and I'm more than happy to share some of my treasures with u! Merry Christmas my friend!

Box Sent Today To jmr7

I mailed my box to jmr7 today priority and should arrive on Tues., Dec. 23.

Received my Christmas gift today from Sargentclad. After exchanging addresses we both discovered that I had grown up very near him in Michigan. Small world. I explained I escaped to sunny Florida long ago. Kevin had hinted at something to "remember my roots" as part of the gift and so it did. Thanks for the awesome Michigan hat. After a short battle with my go blue crazy son, I managed to keep it for my detecting hat collection. Also included was a beautiful 3 cent coin. I've never had one with such detail so a real treat. Love the graded half and the coin holders were desperatly needed so hitting on all cylinders. Thanks again Sargentclad and Merry Christmas to all. Hopefully the pic won't flip sideways as it does with ipad picks some time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 602
Wow! I received my gift yesterday from RingNut and boy did he live up to his name. He sent a pirates treasure chest full of rings, coins and shark teeth. Also included were a few Kennedy halves, a V nickel, a merc, an Indian head and a red book. Very interested in the PCGS Kennedy "Sample" half, not sure what it means. My wife and kids really enjoyed going through the finds as much as I did. My wife claimed the pink topaz ring immediatly. This forum is full of good people and RingNut is no exception. Thanks to RingNut and the forum for hosting this fun exchange! Merry Christmas.
image.jpg

Today I got my present from Silversmith45, he sent me a very nice heavy duty digger. Always nice to have a backup!!! :D thank you Richard!!!

Attachments

• DSC01101.jpg
    DSC01101.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 347
Just got my package from Cleveland013

Thanks Cleve, really nice selection of useful things. I like the books and flashlights, and 9volts are always excellent ofcourse. Tell the 2 boys I said thanks also! Merry Xmas! :grin:

Attachments

• 20141222_170341_resized.jpg
    20141222_170341_resized.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 329
Got mine today from the KingTotsalot!

Holy cow did I get some goodies! Way too generous. I am not worthy!:no:

LOVE 'em !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I have received my gift from my "draw" (Jody007) and I am waiting to open it on Xmas day, but I just wanted to give a thumbs up to him and the website here for this opportunity to share in this exchange.

HDD

Happy Holidays All

KT received His Royal Gift Exchange from DirtyRob today....did not wait til Christmas to open it.... and is flabbergasted! Some fantastic old coins...DR, YOU are the BESTEST! :D:D:D

Now can you tell me more about the old Brit coin? Is that George II ????:?::?:

Just got my package from Cleveland013

Thanks Cleve, really nice selection of useful things. I like the books and flashlights, and 9volts are always excellent ofcourse. Tell the 2 boys I said thanks also! Merry Xmas! :grin:

Glad you liked them and the package got there ok!! Boys were happy you enjoyed your goodies!! Merry Christmas! :santa:

Mine is still riding around with the postman. To basically show you how lame my postman is. We sent our packages the same exact time last week. He got mine last week. Mine the postman came but didn't deliver my package. When I get mail they may decide I don't need my mail and ride around with it for days. Hell they may keep it!:roll:

Date & Time

Status of Item

December 22, 2014 , 7:10 am

Arrived at Post Office

JACKSONVILLE, FL 32246

Your item arrived at the Post Office at 7:10 am on December 22, 2014 in JACKSONVILLE, FL 32246. The Postal Service expects to deliver the item on Monday, December 22, 2014. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

December 22, 2014 , 4:20 am

Departed USPS Facility .

JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099

December 21, 2014 , 11:28 am

Arrived at USPS Facility .

JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099

December 17, 2014 , 1:46 am

Departed USPS Facility .

TETERBORO, NJ 07699

December 16, 2014 , 10:48 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility .

TETERBORO, NJ 07699

December 16, 2014 , 1:31 pm

Acceptance .

LITTLE FALLS, NJ 07424

KT received His Royal Gift Exchange from DirtyRob today....did not wait til Christmas to open it.... and is flabbergasted! Some fantastic old coins...DR, YOU are the BESTEST! :D:D:D

Now can you tell me more about the old Brit coin? Is that George II ????:?::?:

George II facing left....George III facing right!:D

Quaidmon hooked me up! Two pulltab dog tags, arrow heads, ounce of silver, survival bracelet, flash light for those night beach hunts, can opener and a knife:shock: I love it!

Attachments

• SAM_2156.jpg
    SAM_2156.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 295
I got my gift

SueK way too generous! A pinpointer cover and a 1921 Silver Morgan. Thanks for the awesome gift!

Attachments

• IMG_1332.jpg
    IMG_1332.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_1331.jpg
    IMG_1331.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 293
Back
Top Bottom