First time out using Nox 600

stetam

Elite Member
Graduating from an Ace 250 I have quite a lot to learn on the use of the Equinox 600 to say the least. But here's 2hrs worth from yesterday of finds near a PA Union canal site using the 11" coil. I didn't include all the pull tabs, shotgun shells and aluminum. Notice the piece of wood with the .22 lead imbedded found at 11".

And from today at a one room schoolhouse next to my home with the 6" coil.

I'm impressed so far at how deep it finds small objects. So much more to learn on this machine.

Steve

Congrats on your graduation to the 600!!!!

Read the manual over and over again..... YouTube video to learn configs....
Experience swinging the coil....
Swing very slow.....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Graduating from an Ace 250 I have quite a lot to learn on the use of the Equinox 600 to say the least. But here's 2hrs worth from yesterday of finds near a PA Union canal site using the 11" coil. I didn't include all the pull tabs, shotgun shells and aluminum. Notice the piece of wood with the .22 lead imbedded found at 11".

And from today at a one room schoolhouse next to my home with the 6" coil.

I'm impressed so far at how deep it finds small objects. So much more to learn on this machine.

Steve

Maybe these videos will be of some help. Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpymZHu8sv5nwrk34ID53OxszE8fjuDFC

Thanks all for the recommendations!! Having hunting the old canal site once I know I need to hunt it hard and often once I have the Nox tuned in. Even though I'm sure it has been hunted hard and flooded often but it seems like a good place to find old coin. There is a good 20 miles of canal close to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom