No Gold. Just an Omega Seamaster.

jackdaniels

Forum Supporter
Looks like the real deal.
Has the serial number.
Still works. Mid size. It fits my smaller wrist. :grin:
The secondary clasp is loose so I figure that's how they lost it.

I wonder if I can trade it for a decent beach machine? :laughing:

Update 7/21
This is a quartz model. Made sometime in 1993 indicated by the serial number. The only downside is the lum is worn out but some like it like this.

Attachments

• IMG_0637.jpg
    IMG_0637.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 494
  • IMG_0640.jpg
    IMG_0640.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Wow! That's a shiny one! Love that it's named 'seamaster' and managed escape it's owner and find freedom in the sea!

Wow!!! A 3 grand score, that'll get ya a decent machine, [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schweet! Wonder if this comes up as overload on the CZ-21? Scubadetector probably would have an idea :)

Schweet! Wonder if this comes up as overload on the CZ-21? Scubadetector probably would have an idea :)

Probably. All watches I find hit overload. Same with knives, Zippo's, some gold rings. I love overloads. Never know what you are going to get. Mostly cans but HUGE surprises like guns.

Yes that should get you a fine machine. My friend Kevin got a Tag Hauer two years ago. 2400.00 new, he got a grand for it on Fee-Bay.

Probably. All watches I find hit overload. Same with knives, Zippo's, some gold rings. I love overloads. Never know what you are going to get. Mostly cans but HUGE surprises like guns.

Yes that should get you a fine machine. My friend Kevin got a Tag Hauer two years ago. 2400.00 new, he got a grand for it on Fee-Bay.

Cool Thanks. Not to hijack this thread, think of it like a bump :) But...

If you happen to be in Discrim 2 and get an overload, do you think that is an overload for something within the discrim 2 range? Or can it still be iron overload while in disc 2?

Dug a few overloads before but skipped some as well, especially in the dry sand, think a few were cans, some were big lead.

wondering what i've left behind ignoring overloads......:roll:

Oh my, oh my if I would have found that I would have been sooo glad it was not just another gold wedding band. I love mechanical wristwatches and wear one much of the time and would wear that one with pride often and not trade/sell it off for another detector. Huge congrats and wish you would reconsider and buy/trade your detector outright. Beautiful mans jewlery!!!!

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

If you have to dig a watch, that seems to be the one to dig, congrats!

I have ignored all of my overload signals too, now I have to go back and find them all to see what I skipped over! :mad: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom