Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

I don't mind deer occasionally walking thru our yard, but THIS is ridiculous ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
tjJmsl9.gif

:laughing::laughing::laughing: KT has a baby T-Rex standing guard by the Royal Mail Box!

Mud detects and digs up another detector and clowns around !

Mud clowns around while beach detecting during a news interview that is being taped :laughing::laughing::laughing:
A3ZxhMb.gif
Mud_animated_detectorist.gif

Hey, I'm sure he likely wishes it really could be that easy !

Dave decides to see just how good this beach really is to detect :laughing::laughing::laughing:
(animation starts after about 10 seconds of the title screen)
p5P0eKA.gif

Hope he wears a parachute in case the batteries drain too fast !

Well, Grumpa did mention on his visitor page that flying a drone was a new hobby
and he thought he might also occasionally use it to look for good places to detect :laughing::laughing::laughing:
tH3gA1f.gif

Grumpa's new hobby

Well, Grumpa did mention on his visitor page that flying a drone was a new hobby
and he thought he might also occasionally use it to look for good places to detect :laughing::laughing::laughing:
tH3gA1f.gif

May be Grumpa will post a few videos from his new hobby , i think it would be fun to try one for a birds eye view of possible detecting areas . Real good job on the Photo edit Gary .

Coinboy watches coin hunting and digging without a detector or digger :laughing::laughing::laughing:
XvKubZr.gif

(thanks to Dave for requesting it !)
To see the previous star wars make-believe funny edit click on the link below:

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=3277017#post3277017

Very well done Gary , sure Coinboy will love it.

:laughing::laughing:Whoa that is so clever! Now I just have to find a baby Yoda to suck up all the coins. But I bet he can’t beat Dave’s day where he found so many coins! :laughing: Thanks!

He needs to check it before his wife notices and acts like she don't know him !🤣

Dave casually and nonchalantly inches towards the Coinstar to check the reject tray :laughing::laughing::laughing:
uaOY3zZ.gif

Guess he likes the days when there is enough wind for that ship's sails

Looks like Scuba found a way to save money on fuel when going out on the water :laughing::laughing::laughing:
lW5WYKi.gif

Scuba's retro boat

Looks like Scuba found a way to save money on fuel when going out on the water :laughing::laughing::laughing:
lW5WYKi.gif

That would probably save him a lot on fuel and maintance , may be he will get to sail on some thing like that on his up coming trip to Aruba , till then he can always add a cannon and Jolly Rogers flag to his current boat. :laughing: :pirate2::pirates: :workforgold:::boat:

Back
Top Bottom