Is it good luck from the last hunt?

The guy was complaining about finding pull tabs so Joe made sure he wouldn't anymore... what a guy :laughing:

Yes. Your guys' intentions were *very noble*. Durned them beach pulltabs after all ! Right ?? :cool:

Wow ! You guys dived headfirst into the deepest darkest depths of the devil's den !

Funny how some things go.. I was at the beach on vacation last year and a guy with a CTX came up and saw me detecting with my simplex. He said “hey kid don’t waste your time here I cleaned this beach out, been doing this for 10 years and there’s nothing left.” As soon as he steps away from me I see him swinging his coil like a golf club probably a foot off the ground, the only place he might have detected something is when his coil was right in front of him. Beats me why he didn’t know how to swing a coil. So for the heck of it I decide to go behind him and some time later I got a nice silver pendant in the sand. Glad he didn’t teach me how to detect..

Funny how some things go.. I was at the beach on vacation last year and a guy with a CTX came up and saw me detecting with my simplex. He said “hey kid don’t waste your time here I cleaned this beach out, been doing this for 10 years and there’s nothing left.” As soon as he steps away from me I see him swinging his coil like a golf club probably a foot off the ground, the only place he might have detected something is when his coil was right in front of him. Beats me why he didn’t know how to swing a coil. So for the heck of it I decide to go behind him and some time later I got a nice silver pendant in the sand. Glad he didn’t teach me how to detect..

He was not looking for deep stuff a lot of guys are looking for finds like that just fresh drops... if you ever see him again tell him a beach is never hunted out :yes:

My buddy hunts same way his coil is almost a foot above the wet sand and he finds plenty of gold.

He was not looking for deep stuff a lot of guys are looking for finds like that just fresh drops... if you ever see him again tell him a beach is never hunted out :yes:

My buddy hunts same way his coil is almost a foot above the wet sand and he finds plenty of gold.

What I mean is he was swinging like this :
ec1777e735d6623865d4e6a65ed52f34.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think he deserves a CTX then... even my brother whose like still in preschool can swing properly...

Josh

P.S. What was his face when you found the silver pendant? I would love to know :lol:

Wow ! You guys dived headfirst into the deepest darkest depths of the devil's den !

Yes. There is a special place in heck reserved for the likes of P.I. Joe and cfmct. Sheesk, I'll bet they even torture baby kittens too. Tsk tsk. :no:

Yes. There is a special place in heck reserved for the likes of P.I. Joe and cfmct. Sheesk, I'll bet they even torture baby kittens too. Tsk tsk. :no:

"Torture baby kittens, too". This should be your main line! Like in the movies, you know, Hasta la vista, baby! Love it! :laughing:

Josh

P.S. They get a free one-way trip including AC and food!

Maybe he has a injury... one of the best beach hunters out there hunts the same way and he finds gold and silver.... Terry injured his shoulder and swings the same way...

Yeah...I thought I was evil !
I bet they traded all their gold for a backstage pass to the devil's dungeon !
Kids gonna have to change his name to Damian Detecto after all this trauma !
Look up Terry Shannon's videos. He swings wild and has a pile of gold. Could only imagine how much more he would have with a proper swing.

Yeah...I thought I was evil !
I bet they traded all their gold for a backstage pass to the devil's dungeon !
Kids gonna have to change his name to Damian Detecto after all this trauma !
Look up Terry Shannon's videos. He swings wild and has a pile of gold. Could only imagine how much more he would have with a proper swing.

You and Tom have something in common neither one of you fill your holes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom