• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

2020 FMDF Christmas Gift Exchange

Ohiodiggers Package Mailed!

It's on its way!

PF

UPDATE: DELIVERED!!!

I have my package also and I couldn't wait till Christmas I will be posting a picture soon.

Last edited:
Got Stiffwrists gift in this weekend. He gave an absolutely incredible present. Thank you so much Tyler.
3 awesome silver certificates (which made my day)
A chunky silver ring that he dug himself
A 1925 SLQ
An 1857 seated quarter in great condition
A cool skeleton key that he also dug
2 neat tokens he dug
A buff & a v Nickel
& An American Digger magazine

Glad you enjoyed it, Levi. You were a great partner.

Merry Christmas!

I received Paula’s (Pennyfinder) gift today and I was absolutely floored by her generosity. She went above and beyond what she should have! Thank you Paula! I’m absolutely thrilled with everything you sent!
c4116678ff77915cb0171af3217ef8c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Christmas From Ohiodigger!

This is awesome! Thank you so much! There are two coins that are on my bucket list to find -- a walking liberty half dollar and a standing liberty quarter. I have never found either one of them! I'm excited to have both of these. The mint set is all 3 1979 Susan B Anthony Dollars from each mint love it! I've seen those brushes used many times on YouTube by many different metal detectorists and hoped someday I could get some of those now I have them thank you, thank you, thank you! I only have three Indian Head pennies but they are going in this book. I rarely ever run across them when hunting. And thank you for accommodating my sweet tooth with "gold"/"chocolate" Kennedy halves! :yes:

Attachments

• IMG_20201223_180154.jpg
    IMG_20201223_180154.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 2,134
I received my gift from Coinshark on Monday, Dec 21! :present: I was planning on posting this the very next day, but a "quick" 4 hour trip turned into a 3-night trip when a Minnesota snow blizzard came through. :lotsasnow: The Lord kept us safe, and we arrived back home safely on Christmas Eve. :grin:

Rick sent me a really cool package with lots to enjoy! In the first image there is a nice Civil War bullet in amazing shape (I've always wanted one of these!), a bunch of wheaties, a buffalo nickel, an IHP, 5 silver Rosies, & a standing liberty quarter! :cool3:
Gift Exchange from Coinshark - US Coins, CW bullet.jpg

Pictured in the second image is a 1974-75 US mint set, a bicentennial quarter, a Mississippi tax token, and a bunch of foreign coins from countries he has been to. :grin:
Gift Exchange from Coinshark - Mint Set & Foreign.jpg

The last pic has everything. :grin: The items I haven't mentioned yet are the book on metal detecting, a pack of golf balls, a shovel holster, and a really nice note. Thank you again, Rick, for the very thoughtful gift! The coins are great additions to my collection, and the book will be nice to read during the cold, Minnesota winter months, while I wait till summer to use my golf balls! :lotsasnow::cold:
Gift Exchange from Coinshark - Everything.jpg

I hoped that you would like it. — Thank you again for my gift!!!
I’ve only been as far north as South Dakota and it was during the easy part of Winter. (Oct-Dec). The most I ever saw was 3ft of snow overnight. Don’t think they called that a blizzard. I’m glad you’re good. I hope there wasn’t any damages. Good luck to you...happy hunting.

And....Thank you Carol for putting on this Holiday event.

Maybe JUST MAYBE my gift to Jeff (cellrdwellr) will show up today. Mailed on 12/22 and they said it would arrive on the 28th. I really thought it would have got there in 2 days and that was my fault.

BUT it sat in Detroit for over a week and wouldn't move anywhere. I watched it and watched it and was a bit frustrated. Only because I mailed 650.00 worth of silver out one year to another member and it got LOST. I got the 50.00 insurance and the shipping, but I had to eat 600.00 and that didn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling about the USPS.

For those that like to investigate the tracking number is 9505 5104 5872 0357 0090 29.

I still have not opened his. Hopefully he will get mine today and I can post again later.

Maybe JUST MAYBE my gift to Jeff (cellrdwellr) will show up today. Mailed on 12/22 and they said it would arrive on the 28th. I really thought it would have got there in 2 days and that was my fault.

BUT it sat in Detroit for over a week and wouldn't move anywhere. I watched it and watched it and was a bit frustrated. Only because I mailed 650.00 worth of silver out one year to another member and it got LOST. I got the 50.00 insurance and the shipping, but I had to eat 600.00 and that didn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling about the USPS.

For those that like to investigate the tracking number is 9505 5104 5872 0357 0090 29.

I still have not opened his. Hopefully he will get mine today and I can post again later.

I did get your gift today Robert, and thank you so much for the chest of goodies! It was fun picking through it, and my 4 year olds detector came today so we were using the Ike dollars for target practice :laughing: I will try to post a picture soon, thanks again! :cool3:

Back
Top Bottom