• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Breaking Beach News !

KOB

Forum Supporter
Looks like our governor is going to announce that ALL state beaches and parks will be shut down May 1st. He saw all the people quite frankly acting like fools this last weekend in Newport Beach and Huntington. Nobody really practicing social distancing , not wearing masks. Not a care in the world. Local city officials were just starting to relax the rules and open things up.

Actually , I'm glad. Beach hunting has been horrible for awile now. So many out of towners coming to the few open beaches made everything a mess. I will still be hunting a few "secret spots" that I have in my back pocket for a rainy day. That rainy day has come.

Just now shutting down? The rest of the country is starting to open back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now shutting down? The rest of the country is starting to open back up.

The vast majority has already been shut down. LA & San Diego beaches have been closed for awile as an example.You can't go on the beach. But Huntington State beach has been open , but the parking lots closed. So you could still hunt the beach legally. Governor is notifying all city mayors and sheriff leaders of the impending plan. Many have been protesting for a few weeks now. Some city leaders were just starting to relax some of the plans to gently open things up. I see some very unsettling things about to happen here in So.Cal...Rebellion ? Rioting ? Definitely people going to jail , where the non-believers can catch it. Haha ! In the jails , its spreading like wildfire. So they are releasing inmates early...

Looks like our governor is going to announce that ALL state beaches and parks will be shut down May 1st. He saw all the people quite frankly acting like fools this last weekend in Newport Beach and Huntington. Nobody really practicing social distancing , not wearing masks. Not a care in the world. Local city officials were just starting to relax the rules and open things up.

Actually , I'm glad. Beach hunting has been horrible for awile now. So many out of towners coming to the few open beaches made everything a mess. I will still be hunting a few "secret spots" that I have in my back pocket for a rainy day. That rainy day has come.

Thanks for the update KOB and I couldn’t agree with you more. Stay safe my friend.

Man I really feel for you guys. My beaches never shut here in Perth and I consider myself lucky. You've got a million people with covid over there, here in Perth we have like 40 active cases.
Stay safe, a few rings aren't worth it.

Man I really feel for you guys. My beaches never shut here in Perth and I consider myself lucky. You've got a million people with covid over there, here in Perth we have like 40 active cases.
Stay safe, a few rings aren't worth it.

You have a population of 2 million. Big difference

Ca has alot bigger problems then closing the beaches. People voted for this.

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

One sure thing about people, they're always going to do the wrong thing!
Stinks that it is all closed, same here since march 18th...

Ca has alot bigger problems then closing the beaches. People voted for this.

The Newport Beach city council had a vote on Tuesday to keep their beaches open and passed it. They said the vast majority was abiding. Huntington Beach said they were proud of their citizens abiding. I don't know what beach they went to. Did they have their heads in the sand ? NB had 80,000 people last weekend. Plastered all over the news. Beachgoers on top of each other not wearing masks. I'm proud of our governor ON THIS ONE...Our local officials are caving to pressure from everyone being stuck at home , ignoring science. Riverside County , about 40 miles inland , just extended their rules to June 19th. It's bad there. But they all drive to the OC beaches.

The Newport Beach city council had a vote on Tuesday to keep their beaches open and passed it. They said the vast majority was abiding. Huntington Beach said they were proud of their citizens abiding. I don't know what beach they went to. Did they have their heads in the sand ? NB had 80,000 people last weekend. Plastered all over the news. Beachgoers on top of each other not wearing masks. I'm proud of our governor ON THIS ONE...Our local officials are caving to pressure from everyone being stuck at home , ignoring science. Riverside County , about 40 miles inland , just extended their rules to June 19th. It's bad there. But they all drive to the OC beaches.
80,000 people on the beach? How many miles is this beach?

I was going to wax philosophical about this but I guess you guys can decide for yourselves how you feel if this is relevant or not. It is a bit odd the way this gentleman presents this information but some of what he touches on is relevant.
https://youtu.be/zFpzk9CTCX8

Thanks for posting this . I ended up watching a few of his videos and will watch all of them as I get time . I didn't find his delivery a bit odd at all . I found him to be a freedom loving man who has not been beaten down by the encroaching totalitarianism .The frontier spirit still lives on in some and thank God for that .

80,000 people on the beach? How many miles is this beach?

Not sure exactly , 3 ,4 miles or so. 40k peeps each day. Huntington can get 75k a day.

Not sure exactly , 3 ,4 miles or so. 40k peeps each day. Huntington can get 75k a day.
Yes that is alot in a tight area. I would avoid the area then.

Yea, not going to go all-in on this post. But the goal was to flatten the curve.

Mission accomplished. It's time to open beaches and business.

Back
Top Bottom