Fisher Impulse AQ detector update

We dont disagree very often Joe but this time we do. Its nearing 3 years on this project. They either want to do it or they dont. It may not be a recent drop machine.... but that depends on how you use it. with a 12 1/2" coil it certainly covers more water and sand and i highly doubt if used in disc you are going to miss many recent drops. We are sanded in buddy...... lots of fresh sand. We had cold water, then came the virus no one on the beach for 6 weeks at least, and now..... we have a LOT more hunters mostly because their normal lives were seriously disrupted and they have a lot more time on their hands... and a lot less money in their pocket.... and gold prices are at $700. Our sand bars have nearly moved to the beach we no longer have those deep troughts we had a few years back. This is exactly the time to get this machine out to us..... for those of us wanting one. You have said it..... its going to be a clean up machine..... but if there are no recent drops id like get this show on the road. There hasnt been a lot of gold shown this year yet. It also appears there wont be many available any way. so it will have little impact except for those of us wanting it. More of a testing machine it appears for future digital machines maybe.

I don't think many care about this white whale anymore... :roll:

Cfm-ct Reply

+1. :lol: , my prediction might be wright, ML 's new Pi could be here 1st , I just pumped the thread up for OBN , his 6 month gold account is a bit behind the mid year --- 125 end of the year count , Joe needs this machine to hit the 200 a year milestone howboughtit :yes::D

Not good for Fisher Craig ..... but the fewer that want it the better for those of us who do.

Dew... what bothers me is all the selling by individuals when it wasn't even close to being ready... its a big crock of BS... it makes me trust all of them less... the spokesmen, the inventors the ones that will bring it to market..........maybe...

I hope you are not disappointed but honestly I don't think it will be as good as they think it will be... there are a lot of good pulse machines on the market today that are just as deep from the video's I watched.

Dew... what bothers me is all the selling by individuals when it wasn't even close to being ready... its a big crock of BS... it makes me trust all of them less... the spokesmen, the inventors the ones that will bring it to market..........maybe...

I hope you are not disappointed but honestly I don't think it will be as good as they think it will be... there are a lot of good pulse machines on the market today that are just as deep from the video's I watched.

I agree, I just hate to get that car lot salesmen/ lot stalker feel from companies! Let the product sell itself, let us know about it, send some test units out and the word will spread. Nothing is sleezier than a salesman! Makes it feel like a sand shark, the deepest pi on the market :roll:. It was a decent quiet machine (not stable threshold) however anything but deep...

I dont know ..... we were getting some pretty good info on the machine which allowed us to make our own conclusions AND i think Fisher did some adjustments based on our feed back. The videos i dont think did the machine justice for depth or small gold ..... but there was a LOT of big gold being shown ... just what you expect from a deep machine with sink rates. I found the same thing with the MDT.... heavy and some higher carrot gold. Im hoping SOON we will start seeing some videos from the guy who has Ricks machine now and that he didnt sign a NDA. I agree....... id sure like to see a few of these get out. At least then we would could ask questions and see what its capable of until they could roll out a larger number. This just keeps dragging on with no end in sight or information as to a release date....... soon might as well be never.

I dont know ..... we were getting some pretty good info on the machine which allowed us to make our own conclusions AND i think Fisher did some adjustments based on our feed back. The videos i dont think did the machine justice for depth or small gold ..... but there was a LOT of big gold being shown ... just what you expect from a deep machine with sink rates. I found the same thing with the MDT.... heavy and some higher carrot gold. Im hoping SOON we will start seeing some videos from the guy who has Ricks machine now and that he didnt sign a NDA. I agree....... id sure like to see a few of these get out. At least then we would could ask questions and see what its capable of until they could roll out a larger number. This just keeps dragging on with no end in sight or information as to a release date....... soon might as well be never.

Any quality pulse will do that.. I used to follow the Excal crowd with my pulse cleaning up what they couldn't reach or hear... I remember one guy who thought his Excal was top dog along with him and he would show me light gold and silver he found... he told me you won't find anything following me and I showed him the 3 heavy gold he couldn't hear... and a handful of silver..., I am a skeptic with this machine... after doing that twice to him the next time I saw him he was swinging a pulse machine... made me laugh.... those two hunts I pulled 6 gold to his 2 in total....

Back
Top Bottom