More silvers from the giving beach.

cruiserkev

Elite Member
This place keeps on giving. Had a blast with Buellride this morning even though finds were scarce. Found a 1939 and a 1952 quarter, 1918 Merc, 2 ugly wheaties and 3 memorial cents from the 60s. Nice day and oddly enough, NO clad was found this time. 😲

Attachments

• Fotor_158974915366515.jpg
    Fotor_158974915366515.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 414
This place keeps on giving. Had a blast with Buellride this morning even though finds were scarce. Found a 1939 and a 1952 quarter, 1918 Merc, 2 ugly wheaties and 3 memorial cents from the 60s. Nice day and oddly enough, NO clad was found this time. 😲

Awesome job today Kev!! Happy to see your success on the Silvers...maybe next time Karma will call upon me:roll:

Nice. But I wish some one would educate me on how to find silver coins at the beach. There are three local beaches that I hit frequently and another a bit further away that I hit much less frequently. I have found tens of thousands of coins on those beaches. But only one silver coin in the 8 years I have been detecting them. That lone merc was in a wallet. No identification in the wallet. It did have a credit card that had been expired for seven years. Either the wallet had been lost for a long time or some kid lost his or her treasure.

Back
Top Bottom