Gray Ghost amphibians for the AT PRO

stefan2519

Hey all,

I'm considering the gray ghosts as I just flooded the blue Garrett waterproof ones. I opened them up and they're all corroded at the wires and discs.

I've read the pros and cons on them so my question.

Anyone have any good deals or sales on the gray ghosts?
Do they still have lifetime warranty?

Thanks in advance!

Hey all,

I'm considering the gray ghosts as I just flooded the blue Garrett waterproof ones. I opened them up and they're all corroded at the wires and discs.

Thanks in advance!

does garrett warrantee the waterproof hp's?

best bet the Gray Gost

Hey all,

Thanks in advance!

If you need any help give me a call
dennis

GG Amphibians are awesome headphones. I am closing out my second season using them and I can report they not only give good accurate tones they are rugged too.

Good isn't cheap though, I paid $150 and I don't think they have come down from that price. I don't mind paying for quality and these are the real McCoy. :cool:

GG Amphibians are awesome headphones. I am closing out my second season using them and I can report they not only give good accurate tones they are rugged too.

Good isn't cheap though, I paid $150 and I don't think they have come down from that price. I don't mind paying for quality and these are the real McCoy. :cool:

Hear, hear! Love mine! Much better than the land phones, and worlds better than the blues, in my experience.

I like my GGAs. For dry land I prefer the sound of the stock headphones, but once I got used to the GGAs they now stay connected 24/7.

Back
Top Bottom