JONESBORO ARKANSAS historic finds

hilltopdoc

29243863_10211290463793380_564036751814608463_n.jpg

well, i have trouble uploading photos. the other was a "one horse buggy" also from 1911 and JONESBORO number 19.

That 2-horse buggy tag is one of the coolest finds. I bet the Jonesboro Historical Society would love to display it... with a sign saying "On loan from hilltopdoc" :cool3:

Im sure the two horse cost more just for the added street scooping lol

great find. Have the historical society display it with your name and email. might get you some more permissions.

Funny, we fight England over taxes and win and then tax our citizens to death. Dogs & horses and everything else today.

great find. Have the historical society display it with your name and email. might get you some more permissions.

Funny, we fight England over taxes and win and then tax our citizens to death. Dogs & horses and everything else today.

"Have the historical society display it with your name and email. might get you some more permissions."

That's a good idea!

I was born and raised near Jonesboro.

Nice. You'd think buggy/wagon/stagecoach relics would turn up more often, but I guess most of them are buried under streets right now.

I love it! Really a cool find and it undoubtedly kills the notion that Jonesboro was only a small one horse town in 1911.[emoji1]
About 10 years ago I got a wild hair , packed a duffle bag and took highway 19 south from Missouri to your fair city and I took a liking to Jonesboro. Odd now that I think about it as I live outside Jonesburg, Missouri.

Don

Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom