Treasure movies

caretaker

I read the post on 'Holes' the move, one of my favorites, other treasure movies that rank up there, are National Treasure, Goonies, and The Raiders of the lost series, anybody have any other movies that comes to mind, while we wait for the ground to thaw up north

I loved National Treasure and Holes, but another one that's really good is "The Deep", with Nick Nolte and Robert Shaw. It's an older one, but a goodie!

I remember one about the ship wreck off the coast of Florida-about a treasure hunter name Mel something--Atocia was the ship. Dont think that is spelled right?

I remember vaguely a movie of old about an ancient ruin with treasure buried somewhere. I think it was Valley of the Kings with Robert Taylor but not sure.

Don't forget "Cut Throat Island" starring Geena Davis and Matthew Modine. In case you haven't seen it, it's a pirate movie with action scenes that are fun to watch, although highly improbable/unbelievable.

Harley-Dog

Just finished watching "The Deep", very good movie. The opening underwater scenes of Jacqueline Bisset are worth the price of admission alone!

Don't tell me that you have not seen Into the Blue with Paul Walker, Scott Cann, Ashley Scott and Jessica Alba. The plot is about a lost treasure in the Bahamas seas... I had an heart attack when I saw JW Fisher 8X Pro Version 1 and much more goodies that you will have to discover by yourself... VERY GOOD MOVIE FOR THOSE WHO LIKE UNDERWATER TREASURE HUNTING...

A sequel of National Treasure??? I thought they had found the world greatest treasure... What next, Treasure of Incas (el Dorado???) and the map to find it would be the first solar calendar :shock:.
We all know the story of the nights Templar treasure and the legend of El Dorado, if both treasures really exist, which one would be considered the greatest :?:

Back
Top Bottom