• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Seated Dime And Forum Friend Hunts

Nice finds Jack, keep it up!
Thank you Liam. Being retired has its benefits, mainly time. Something I think your gonna not have with that new addition. Congrats again on the new blessing.
Well Trap that ring turned out great . Pretty hefty thing also . With a little luck it will fit Jill. And with a little more luck it will fall off and land in the next batch of home made cheese curds she makes 😎.
I have no problem chipping a tooth on that honker!
As for 2019 I think you nickel slayers need to ad a category to your signatures below . Seems the nickel numbers found on your hunts are gathering momentum when it comes to adding to your and iDX Monsters already legendary status 👍
Thank you again buddy for making the day very memorable . I am looking forward to the next . Seems to me I could take you to a subdivision park built in the 90's and covered completely with asphalt and you would chizzel out a few silvers around the edges .
You have a Gift my friend.
Congradulations on all of the shiney finds and on your amaizing numbers.
Here is my keepers from last week . Nothing spectacular like your beutiful seated but it will do 👍
, Dew
Dew's again you were a tremendous host and I appreciate it. The Seated is a nice coin but every one dug yesterday has its own beauty. Seeing your excitement on that last Silver hole made my day. You know you are real close now to the century mark on Silver coins. I'd say you are having a very good year yourself. Congrats!
Great job killing the silver guys!
I haven't found a Merc in over a month, not complaining, tokens are fun too:D
Thanks for the kind words Matt. Things have been going pretty good for us all this year, I'm pretty sure there will be more Merc's in your future.
Awesome seated, I would love to dig one of those!
Appreciate your response Zee. I normally dig a couple Seated coins in a year. This year I already have 3. But this year for me is not normal. Trapper

Dew's again you were a tremendous host and I appreciate it. The Seated is a nice coin but every one dug yesterday has its own beauty. Seeing your excitement on that last Silver hole made my day. You know you are real close now to the century mark on Silver coins. I'd say you are having a very good year yourself. Congrats![/B

That was a great hole yesterday . Seeing that second dime sized clump show up after the wheatie as a second of the spill was pretty fun .
Good times 👍

Dew's again you were a tremendous host and I appreciate it. The Seated is a nice coin but every one dug yesterday has its own beauty. Seeing your excitement on that last Silver hole made my day. You know you are real close now to the century mark on Silver coins. I'd say you are having a very good year yourself. Congrats![/B

That was a great hole yesterday . Seeing that second dime sized clump show up after the wheatie as a second of the spill was pretty fun .
Good times 👍

Good times indeed Dew's. A cherished moment, one many we have shared. Am looking forward in creating a lot more.
Another great hunt for the silver slayer lol. Nice job!
It's just been my year Craig. We need to get you and Monster out again soon. Need to share more good times.
WTG! Nice variety!
Thank you Dave, your reply is greatly appreciated. Life has been pretty darn good since retirement. Trapper

You’re having an amazing year Trapper! Congrats on the Seated and all the other finds. Going to drive 2.5 hours one way tomorrow to do a little scouting for my next VA looting trip. Been playing with google earth and found a couple areas I need to take a look at. I could use another VA 17 silver day :yes:

You’re having an amazing year Trapper! Congrats on the Seated and all the other finds. Going to drive 2.5 hours one way tomorrow to do a little scouting for my next VA looting trip. Been playing with google earth and found a couple areas I need to take a look at. I could use another VA 17 silver day :yes:
Appreciate your reply Jerry. The year really has been pretty much a complete joy. I can say I started with a plan and that went better than expected. For the most part up to recently even the weather cooperated giving me a lot more opportunities than in most summers. You have a safe road trip. Good luck. Trapper

Really appreciate your reply Tundra, thank you. The Seated Dime is a pretty nice coin, I'm still debating about cleaning it. Being that it has the date of 1876 it is a reminder of my very first Seated dig many years back. That was an 1876CC Half Dollar and still my most cherished coin. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom