• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Guess Where I was Last Night?

Holy !!!!, Ive seen a few similar events where boaters gather up, not to mention the amount of potential that can come out of them. I'd like to see some results afterwards.

Holy !!!!, Ive seen a few similar events where boaters gather up, not to mention the amount of potential that can come out of them. I'd like to see some results afterwards.

Oh no...…………..bet the garbage was thick after all the boats left..... potential good loot but holey moley ……..

My best friend lives on the lake in Anchor Bay.
Love Lake St. Clair, fishing, boating, swimming, skiing, metal detecting...if you want to have fun in the water this lake has it all.
Tons of fish in this lake for you fishermen and world class for going after muskies.

Merciful Mansa Musa!! Great Gimlis Ghost! GGGGGGOLD! !!!

Wheres all the PortaPotties? What a beautiful night and weather for this raft up...Perseids firing off...Me and the Missus and the little dog were out on the beach from Midnight til 3am just star gazing, but yeah...

I gotta hit that Jobby Nooner site just once in my Life!...The empty cans alone would make it worthwhile!

I'll set up or build a funny looking little 'can boat'... dress up like some sort of clown or something, push pole it right up the strip there, like a gondolier, let everybody throw empty cans at me?! That would be funny and profitable as hell!:laughing:

Shoot, I was at every raft off and jobbie-nooner from '98-2008. Wish I knew then what I know now (about detecting). :mad:

Here is an old pic of a PFD I found floating around. :laughing:

<<<Photo including giant penis float removed by Admin. Don't do this again!>>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep!...that sure looks like a debauched and High value droppy kind of place!

To top it off, not one dang alligator, snapping turtle, water mocassin, eel, sea ray, or shark. Only thing to fear is running out of rum.

Attachments

• roses-are-red-rum-is-good-poems-are-hard-rum-14462940.jpg
    roses-are-red-rum-is-good-poems-are-hard-rum-14462940.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 164
  • if-rumlcant-fix-it-youre-not-using-enough-rum-15115927.jpg
    if-rumlcant-fix-it-youre-not-using-enough-rum-15115927.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 165
  • meme6.jpg
    meme6.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 162
To top it off, not one dang alligator, snapping turtle, water mocassin, eel, sea ray, or shark. Only thing to fear is running out of rum.

Wrong! Dangerous place! Theres Snapping turtles all along in that mess! 30lb Chelydra Serpintinas all up and in that swamp waiting to nibble a guys wedding tackle into a ticonderoga totlot pencil eraser sized nubbin! Which in my case would be something to brag about...

Oh, and leeches as long as your leg, waiting to suck you dry and hang onto you like a colostomy bag! Beavers too! Probably the most dangerous of all for a Northern guy! They bite harder than a Morbark Chipper! Plus, wipe out a guys bank account..so yeah...place is chuck full of bank beavers as depicted...Still, its worth the risk!

Like you said, no Crocodiles or Bullsharks..a few hungry hungry hippos, but WTH? Pretty much a given up here in the Summertime...Toss out a Little Debbie snack cake and some MardiGras beads to distract them and a guy can scamper off to escape.....:laughing:

I really gotta get there someday though..I like that one elderly Lady wearing the Onesie..she shows a bit of conservative decorum and intelligence that I am strangely attracted to....and her boat too of course....:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom