Spring Break

Fishtanked363

We're heading to Daytona beach for spring break. I brought my friends AT Pro and f2 along for the ride. I'm hoping they show me a good time. Any hints or recommendations for that area?

I havent had much luck out there so far this yr . but I do find more in the wet sand dry sand spot at low tide than in the water this time of yr .. beach will have loads of people on it but they just arent in the water yet .. bit chilly for us

at pro you will have to ground balance when you move from dry sand to wet sand and then again in the water ..

good luck as well usually see 4-5 others out there hunting . just remember they cant find it all . most move to fast and swing crazy ..

The F2 will likely do poorly if the sand is wet. The AT Pro should do fairly well, but you'll have to constantly ground balance it as you change locations. That's the only real downside to it. I hope you find some goodies.

No goodies yet. Plenty of competition here, but still having fun. I've talked to a few of them, great people. They are clad picking too as there aren't any targets close to the water. I've found about $4 in clad, which isn't much, but you can't beat the weather compared to Michigan. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, and hopefully move some sand around. Just hoping for a ring of any kind.

You definitely will have to ground balance the Pro down pretty low as it has difficulty with the mineralization in the wet sand but it will work.

Yup. AT Pro ground balanced down to 13. Ocean got pretty angry yesterday because of a big storm. The waves are still rolling pretty big today too. Hopefully it's moving some sand around and the treasures are easier to find.

Back
Top Bottom