• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

What makes you weird?

Lee1968

Elite Member
So my wife of 33 years informs me now and again that I am "weird" about things. (I imagine if I was rich, I would be considered eccentric.) Here is my top 5 list - too many to list fully - of things she says I am weird about. What about you?

1) I have never eaten a piece of pie of any kind. It just don't look good.

2). I leave at the exact same time everyday for work. It doesn't vary by more than a couple of minutes either way. If it does, it messes me all up.

3). I haven't washed a vehicle in 15+ years. Eventually it will rain.

4) I have to sleep on the right side of the bed - no matter where we are staying.

5) I like my dog better than I do most people. (I plead guilty to this one. But she is very easy to get along with.)

So my wife of 33 years informs me now and again that I am "weird" about things. (I imagine if I was rich, I would be considered eccentric.) Here is my top 5 list - too many to list fully - of things she says I am weird about. What about you?

2). I leave at the exact same time everyday for work. It doesn't vary by more than a couple of minutes either way. If it does, it messes me all up.

4) I have to sleep on the right side of the bed - no matter where we are staying.

5) I like my dog better than I do most people. (I plead guilty to this one. But she is very easy to get along with.)

Dude are we related?
my ONLY Variance to your List is #1
I have NEVER even tried Chow Mein I always opt for ALL fried rice..

I like metal detecting and Ducks comics (Uncle Scrooge in particular).

I have been told I am "Weird" because I like metal detecting. But I must not bee too weird because at the beach yesterday a pretty young lady wanted her picture taken with me. Of course she was young enough to be my Grand Daughter.

I am the same on #4 & #5.

Let's see what else?

I am obsessed with locking doors each night before my wife and I retire.

I love old movies better than most new ones. Cannot even begin to get into the comic character based movies.

Do not like anyone messing around and even worse trying to straighten up my office.

Do not like loud places like bars or restaurants with lots of noise.

Always looking for coins in the parking lots and coinstar machine. Maybe here on this forum that does not seem too weird.

Absolutely hate the smell of liver and lima beans and of course will not touch them.

very obsessive about the safety and health of my dog.

will not loan my metal detector even to my two sons.

cannot stand it when my son-in-law borrows something like my pressure washer and other tools. They always seem to come back slightly damaged. A man should respect tools.

do not like to have relatives stay over at my house especially my son-in-law. The exception to this rule is my two grandsons.

really particular about people telling you something they think is correct but do not really know if it is or not. That bugs me.

if somebody tries to pressure me into doing something, I resist even more.

absolutely hate standing in line. Did enough of that in the Army for a lifetime.

Really don't like relatives driving my SUV since something seems to always be wrong with it when they return it.

cannot stand reality tv shows where people are stranded on an island or looking at the Kardashian's messy lives.

hate rap music.

not too keen on what is happening to our country. In terms of open borders.

not really a team player, why I love metal detecting. But don't mind hunting with a few trusted fellow detectorists.

My wife could probably fill up a composition book if you ask her about me.

Years ago I made a scarecrow to try to keep critters out of my garden, I printed out and laminated a full size picture of my face to use as the scarecrow's face, my wife didn't know I did that till she happened to look out the window and see it, she kept laughing for quite a while :laughing: I think she said back then that the deer would probably laugh at it too :laughing:

Let's see what else?

I love old movies better than most new ones. Cannot even begin to get into the comic character based movies.

Do not like anyone messing around and even worse trying to straighten up my office.

Always looking for coins in the parking lots and coinstar machine. Maybe here on this forum that does not seem too weird.

Absolutely hate the smell of liver and lima beans and of course will not touch them.

cannot stand it when my son-in-law borrows something like my pressure washer and other tools. They always seem to come back slightly damaged. A man should respect tools.

do not like to have relatives stay over at my house especially my son-in-law. The exception to this rule is my two grandsons.

really particular about people telling you something they think is correct but do not really know if it is or not. That bugs me.

absolutely hate standing in line. Did enough of that in the Army for a lifetime.

Really don't like relatives driving my SUV since something seems to always be wrong with it when they return it.

cannot stand reality tv shows where people are stranded on an island or looking at the Kardashian's messy lives.

hate rap music.

not really a team player, why I love metal detecting. But don't mind hunting with a few trusted fellow detectorists.

All of the above especially #5

Let's see what else?

hate rap music.

Hating rap music makes you NORMAL !!!

1) I'm left-handed. ALL lefty's are weird. Trust me on this one! The stress of living in a right-handed world eventually sends us off the deep end.

Ha! I had a Plumbing van with the number 546. So for 20 years i went to work at exactly 5:46 am when i wasn't on call. Started doing it after a helper played my van number on the cash 3 lotto and the number hit. He didn't give me a dime:lol:

I vermicompost, paint art on rocks, and mess with hydroponics. Prefer electric bicycles over a $20,000 motorcycle any day. Hate Muzak with a passion:lol:

I'm the same with all but number 1
I love pie!
I like metal detecting and Ducks comics (Uncle Scrooge in particular).
When I was a kid Uncle Scrooge comics were my favorite!
I like ketchup on fried eggs.
Me too. Now I'm hungry! :lol:

I must be weird.... all these responses seem very normal. :lol:

I still write checks.
I never sleep in.
I like coin collecting.
I like asparagus.
I’m very good with personal finances.

All weird, my wife tells me.

Back
Top Bottom