Spartanburg SC

Bamared

Hello all looking for a hunting buddy around Spartanburg sc. Really a mentor would be great. New to metal detecting, have a Garrett Ace 400. Thanks for any help in advance.

Spartanburg

I live in Chesnee and have a sister that lives in n Pauline. I'm a beginner as well so I wouldn't be able to be a mentor. However, I dont know anyone else that is in the hobby.

Well I’d like to go metal detecting with anyone, I was just putting that for any advice people around this area had. Like places to go, etc. I’m guess I’m really just looking for someone or multiple people to go with, learn the tips and tricks as we go.

Also I’m originally from Alabama so I don’t know too many people here so getting permission to MD property has been a challenge of it’s self. Thanks for posting

Hey man,Digitdude here. I'm looking to start a channel up on YouTube. Have all the equipment, 4 of the best detectors, got the nox 800 ,at pro Garrett, at max Garrett, and the ace 400 Garrett, go pro 7 with all the trimmings, and have a lot of people that will let me use there properties, call or text back if interested 1-864-606-9907. Call anytime :wow::waiting:

Hey man,Digitdude here. I'm looking to start a channel up on YouTube. Have all the equipment, 4 of the best detectors, got the nox 800 ,at pro Garrett, at max Garrett, and the ace 400 Garrett, go pro 7 with all the trimmings, and have a lot of people that will let me use there properties, call or text back if interested 1-864-606-9907. Call anytime :wow::waiting:

I wrote your number down. I'm north of you in NC - Forest City area. I live on what was a farm since about 1805 until? Apparently there was revolutionary war activity nearby as I've found a few 69 caliber brown bess balls and have been told about 1700's graves of which one is on my land. Have a large creek that had a "historic" mill just upstream from me. I find relics of all sorts, bullets, iron axe heads and plow bits, lot's of late 1800's shotgun shell headstamps, no coins (yet) lol!

I'd love to just hit a few old coins. Even a few wheaties and possibly some silver lol! I look all over my 9 acres but there's lot's of metal here in spots. A few bottle dumps too. Spartanburg is about 45 minutes from me - Heck I'll even go curb strippin' if there are good areas and it's legal ;) Hit me up or I call you one day soon.

Digitdude here,hey man,that sounds great,I can drive up there if you want,my home town is in Cherokee county, Blacksburg, right on the n.c ,s.c. line. I want to go this weekend, Saturday or Sunday, or both,so if you want to go this weekend or one day next week call and I'll ride up or we can go down here or we can meet in blacksburg and go somewhere there,give me a call

Cool,I can get up as early as I need to ,too get an early start to get there just let me know, so cool to have someone respond and be serious about detecting, let me know man,

Back
Top Bottom