Third pin pointer

Kuman;

Has anyone tried the Kuman GP-Pointer ? The price of the Garrett pinpointer kind of freaked me out so I ordered Kuman GP-Pointer off Amazon for $39.96. It looks just like the orange Garrett and it seems to work well for me. It picks up on the end and a little way up the sides. When you get really close the beeps speed up very fast. It will pick up a coin about 1 1/2" to 2" or so. It also has a little LED light to light up the hole. I mostly hunt in the daytime so I don't know how much the light is worth. Any way the price is right.

A friend of mine gave me his old carrot and after using the Fisher thing I spoke so eloquently about in my signature it is far better and seems to be holding up well. He said he used it for about 3 years before I got it from him. If it does die I can use it as a brightly colored marker and put it next to my Fisher garden stake and start a collection. The Cen-Tech I got from Harbor Freight was even better than the Fisher one until it decided to disassemble itself one day. I'm not looking forward to the day when I have to figure out which new one I have to get next.

Have both

The carrot is better balanced , more hand friendly than the Pro Find 35, but doesn't have the ferrous pointing feature , if you dig in Iron infested sites the pro find 35 , in mild get the carrot, both are good pointer's , dirt hunting usually i will grab the carrot , beach pro find 35 a few time's , happy hunting Earl

Back
Top Bottom