• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

In Moorseville N.C. until 4/10

Socal Hopeless

Forum Supporter
Anyone in North/south Carolina's want to go detecting? I'm from out west and not sure how to find old spots when I'm out here back east.

I am willing to drive quite a ways, night/day/middle of night anything works

shoot me a ring or text,

thx

Mike

I am a fellow westerner (AZ native) here for 3 months. Volunteering at Moore's Creek National Battlefield. A few hours from you. I have been here a week and still trying to get a good permission. I hit an old river crossing park a couple days ago with little luck. Still talking to everyone I meet, looking for sites to hunt. Hit me back if you want to try to put a hunt together.

your literally an hour and a half from both myself and Digitdude...send him a message... he has many more permissions than i do, I am a park, old homesite hunter... he also runs the 3030, I'm an E-trac guy, but I do drink Miller lite! fridge is stocked!

ETA: I don't text, but Jeremy does...

I am a fellow westerner (AZ native) here for 3 months. Volunteering at Moore's Creek National Battlefield. A few hours from you. I have been here a week and still trying to get a good permission. I hit an old river crossing park a couple days ago with little luck. Still talking to everyone I meet, looking for sites to hunt. Hit me back if you want to try to put a hunt together.

your a bit east of myself and digitdude... but read post above... funny how in my late teens and twenties I lived in both CA and AZ.... paradise valley AZ is still the best place I have ever lived... just outside scottsdale.

your a bit east of myself and digitdude... but read post above... funny how in my late teens and twenties I lived in both CA and AZ.... paradise valley AZ is still the best place I have ever lived... just outside scottsdale.

Hi Max, I know Paradise Valley well. It is East Valley. I grew up in Sunnyslope in the West Valley.

I used an Etrac for years, really liked it. I'm swinging a CTX 3030 now.

The wife and I travel full time now and whenever we stop in an area for a while I try to meet up with locals for a hunt or two. I have met some really good people all over the country that way.

Wish you guys were closer.

199miata, in Lexington, NC

We have a lot of history here, but no one I know is into metal detecting. I am 67 miles North of Charlotte, NC on I 85.

We have a lot of history here, but no one I know is into metal detecting. I am 67 miles North of Charlotte, NC on I 85.

Mike is long-since back. But he did end up with some nice early colonial buttons, if I recall. Not exactly sure where he hunted.

Can't help you,

But recommend eating at "Joe Fish" restaurant if you like new England seafood.
Owned by an old friend. Gil

Back
Top Bottom