beetknix110

Hey everyone,

I'm a brand new member from Columbus Ohio, literally just starting out in metal detecting, planning to go out for the first time this weekend. I'm a huge history lover, especially the history of England. I've been watching various mudlarkers over there on Instagram and they have been finding some unbelievable items on the River Thames foreshore - stuff from Roman times!! GAH!! This inspired me to look into what I think is the American equivalent of that and start a new hobby. I'm really looking forward to it and learning the ropes from all you professionals.

Welcome to the forum from Western NY

:fmdfwelcome:

I'm a BIG INDIANS FAN Go TRIBE !

Attachments

• Indians.jpg
    Indians.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 129
That larking thing is pretty cool but you have to know where to look same with metal detecting research is key. might like watching Exploring Alabama and Aquachigger on you tube they do kind of a version of larking well Alabama does more A.D.D wandering sometimes. Man I hope he finds something soon.:laughing::laughing:

Welcome from Pittsburgh PA I started out cold about two years ago and I have to tell you it is an all-consuming Hobby you'll know you're hooked when you start looking at every piece of property as a potential hunting grounds good luck mark

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Welcome from Pittsburgh PA I started out cold about two years ago and I have to tell you it is an all-consuming Hobby you'll know you're hooked when you start looking at every piece of property as a potential hunting grounds good luck mark

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Shoot I've been doing that all week!! LOL:laughing:

Welcome from a few hours south of you. If you love British history you need to check out some on Doug's posts on here. Seeing the stuff he finds across the puddle really makes me kick myself for not getting into detecting when I was stationed over there back in the late 90's.

Back
Top Bottom