Silver dollar finally after 9 years of detecting

kwo123

Elite Member
Hit a courthouse today that 4 other guys had supposedly hit with their etracs. I think they missed a lot. I only searched about 15% of the grounds and found my first silver dollar and man it's a good one. it's an 1891o Morgan. I threw off my headphone and ran around yelling and my buddy couldn't believe I had found something good just like those Diggers guys do on tv. Also found the couple of dimes and 4 wheats. My buddy found two Indians as well. we'll be hitting it again.

Attachments

• IMG_3039.jpg
    IMG_3039.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_3041.jpg
    IMG_3041.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 463
Man! That sure IS a NICE one! Congratulations on that whole hunt there, that Morgan looks good there with the Merc and the Barber!

Nice score! Don’t see those silver dollars often,I’ve never got one.Great year and mintmark too,congrats..Just think,that coulda been someone’s bail money back in the day,lost in the courthouse lawn.lol

Congratulations on a GREAT FIND and welcome to the silver dollar club!!!!!!!!!!!

WoWOWwWWWOOWWW!!!!!
First, A big HUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE Congrats to ya !!!!
So,............I'm assuming you scored this baby with your ETRAC right? So, what'd she read? About once a year I have to borrow a morgan from someone to doublecheck and see what it reads on my machine, and it seems like I'm always baffled.....
Anyway......this courthouse property must be hugemongus if 5 ETRACS have pounded it and theres still silvers there.......
Maybe you should be giving those other guys lessons on how to use their ETRACS !!!
So.....9 years eah.........I guess I can hold my breath for a couple more years to find my dollar........I just can't believe I've found over twenty half dollars in 5 years but that dollar coin eludes me.........
once again, congrats and enjoy your induction into that club.

A silver dollar after a whole 9 years? Get back to me after you’ve looked for something 41 years and haven’t found one yet, [emoji23]🤢

Congrats on your Morgan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WoWOWwWWWOOWWW!!!!!
First, A big HUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE Congrats to ya !!!!
So,............I'm assuming you scored this baby with your ETRAC right? So, what'd she read? About once a year I have to borrow a morgan from someone to doublecheck and see what it reads on my machine, and it seems like I'm always baffled.....
Anyway......this courthouse property must be hugemongus if 5 ETRACS have pounded it and theres still silvers there.......
Maybe you should be giving those other guys lessons on how to use their ETRACS !!!
So.....9 years eah.........I guess I can hold my breath for a couple more years to find my dollar........I just can't believe I've found over twenty half dollars in 5 years but that dollar coin eludes me.........
once again, congrats and enjoy your induction into that club.

Actually it rang up like a silver dime but choppy. It was on its side

Back
Top Bottom