I'm in the club

Nice job, Digger! Sweet merc! I'm still looking for my first one - just a matter of time :yes:

I wish you the best of luck. I told someone the other day that I wasn't looking for silver and that was the truth, but it's nice when it happens. I am serious when I said I dug every sound that machine made today and I didn't give up on any of them. I got extremely lucky and now it's your turn.

Very nice Merc! Congratulations!:dingding: Finding my first silver really motivated me. Hopefully, you will dig many more.:yes:

The first one is the hardest. Mercury dimes are one of my favorites coins.
Nice digging! Hope that's the first of many.

Now that you've dug your first merc, you are officially a "stud-muffin". Pretty soon barbers will bore you. Then seateds will bore you. And ... before you know it, any gold coin newer than 1850 will bore you. You're off to a great start !

Now that you've dug your first merc, you are officially a "stud-muffin". Pretty soon barbers will bore you. Then seateds will bore you. And ... before you know it, any gold coin newer than 1850 will bore you. You're off to a great start !

I figured as much pretty sure I’m just gonna sell my gear and go out on top. Anyone want to buy a BH detector $1200 firm.

Hello! Congratulations on the Merc. Just like catching your First Big Bass! And you got a pic. Please save it in the Treasure Box. Awesome! A lot better than the dirty dimes! Woo Woo
:hat3: :wow2:

The first one is the hardest. Mercury dimes are one of my favorites coins.
Nice digging! Hope that's the first of many.

Thank you. I'm glad it happened when and how it did because it was before I had time to start pressuring myself. No expectations no disappointment.

Thank you. I've heard there are these MD groupies. Maybe the word just isn't out yet but I know they're coming. :laughing:

Hello! Congratulations on the Merc. Just like catching your First Big Bass! And you got a pic. Please save it in the Treasure Box. Awesome! A lot better than the dirty dimes! Woo Woo
:hat3: :wow2:

Thank you!! Yes it was nice to be able to know what I was holding before 10 minutes of squinting and "rubbing" shhhhhh! don't tell

Thank you. I've heard there are these MD groupies. Maybe the word just isn't out yet but I know they're coming. :laughing:

Yes, md'rs who have found mercury dimes are a close-second to Rock stars . Groupies of young single women will start following you around shortly :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom