Rush to the Rockies 2022 "The Motherload"

TheDirtKing

Have you been wanting a reason to come to beautiful Colorado?

Rush To The Rockies will be returning in 2022. After two long years of COVID restrictions we a proud to announce that RTTR 2022 registrations are now open.

RTTR is one of the premier hunts in the US and this year we celebrate our 23rd annual event. Don't miss your opportunity to take away your share of "The Motherload". June 10-12, 2022 Here is the registration link were you can find out more information: Rush to the Rockies 2022

ecRkT3ml.png

Not mean to sidetrack your thread, but I've got a question.

We have a gold mine lease in the Rockies near Denver. My Dad passed, my brother got cancer, and my COPD will not allow me to get that high. Um.. in the mountains. We would like to find someone nearby that would be willing to go up to 14,500' feet and fill 5 5 gallon buckets with dirt. We will come and get it and run it through our smasher and sluice. You can take all you want. There is a stream on the site that is 1,500' long.

I will get the specifics, GPS, and Google shots for anyone interested.

We have a gold mine lease in the Rockies near Denver. My Dad passed, my brother got cancer, and my COPD will not allow me to get that high. Um.. in the mountains. We would like to find someone nearby that would be willing to go up to 14,500' feet and fill 5 5 gallon buckets with dirt. We will come and get it and run it through our smasher and sluice. You can take all you want. There is a stream on the site that is 1,500' long.

Have you spoken to anyone at goldprospectors.org? Do you own the claim or just have a lease for access to someone else's claim? Unless you get someone who knows what they are doing, you may just wind up with 5 buckets of dirt... so better to get someone who's at least an amateur prospector to get your paydirt for you :)

May take you up on this. WOLF

Back
Top Bottom