• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Braving the cold pays off again!

Pumptech

Forum Supporter
Went for a trip this week back to beaches. One of the first things I found was a working iPhone on the dry sand, I called and returned it to it's owner. The sand was frozen but not bad once the crust was broken through. The hunt payed off in a big way, once again giving up the goods! I have attached a couple of photos. Sorry for the poor quality pictures. We got the usual clad finds and misc. items, but then hit a spot with several older coins. I got two rings, five Indian head pennies, a few Buffalo nickels, a silver quarter, and a Mercury dime. My buddy got a standing liberty quarter, a walking liberty half dollar and a 14k Cuban link bracelet! As the day went on, it got colder and darker. We then had to stop Saturday due to the snowstorm hitting the area.

Attachments

• DSCF3013.jpg
    DSCF3013.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 550
  • Bracelet.jpg
    Bracelet.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 556
  • DSCF3009 (2).JPG
    DSCF3009 (2).JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 549
  • DSCF3010 (2).JPG
    DSCF3010 (2).JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 528
  • DSCF3008 (2).JPG
    DSCF3008 (2).JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 532
The Felix the cat looking character pin is holding a sign that reads " if you can read this, you are too close ".

Well done! Those flat gold objects at the bottom are what people use on the ends of their hair braids these days. Took me a bit to figure it out.

Congrats to you and your buddy on the shiny and all the other cool finds. Looks like a great hunt despite the weather. HH Mark

That Cuban is "knife cut" to reflect light and give the super bling effect. Nice score!!!!

Also dig the celtic cross. I assume silver?

Back
Top Bottom