Harbor Freight Tumbler Belts

Lortone

:?: I have the 3 lb lortone tumbler,my belt is starting to slip,were can i get extra belt's for it,i also might look into the harbor frieght dual because it takes to many hours to do 4 batches of coins,in a single tumbler,i cleaned some coins up yesturday using ajax lemon dish washing liquid water,extra virgin olive oil,work pretty good,all these coins were taken in the wet salt water of the Atlantic here is the pick,Earl

Attachments

• 20111001_14.JPG
    20111001_14.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 338
Thanks for all the tips on cleaning coins everyone. Waiting on my tumbler to come in.

e-mail from HF saying they are out of belts today. I guess I get the tumbler only :roll: these must be belt eaters

Item # Qty Description Price 2.99 each
93835 BELT FOR 67631/67632 TUMBLER

--------------------
Your credit card has not been charged for the item(s) above. If there were additional items on your order, please be assured they are still processing. Once your order is ready to leave our warehouse we will send you a shipping confirmation email. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Double Tumbler is on sale now for $49 http://www.harborfreight.com/dual-drum-rotary-rock-tumbler-67632.html (as of 10/4/2011)

That's the one, was 60+ but watch for the discount code text block asking for a code which you won't have if you never ordered before so search HF discount codes until you find one that works for 20% off.

Heck always search the net for discount and access codes for those reduction rates on anything you buy off the net until someone gives you one because like KellyCo the code is always the same if you look at their coupon :lol:

Are the dual tumbler's on sale now at the harbor frieght stores or just on line ?

It looks like you don't need to get any discount code now... Good thing I found the 20% off code and didn't over pay only to have them drop the price the day after I bought it. Haven't done business with harbor freight before and now it seems like they have a bit of shell game going for certain items at certain times concerning sale prices. I will be watching these guys and taking their asking prices with a grain of salt from now on.

They should change their name to Slow Freight from the Harbor because I still don't have a tumbler. No extra belts available, expected delivery on the 8th

seven2.jpg

free belts

Dual tumbler finally arrived today Fedex ground. It looks light duty but I'm sure it's fine. There IS a bag of several extra belts included with the tumbler... thanks OP

I saw a thread somewhere on loading it up... 26 lbs of coin, about 4 pounds a day, should catch up in a week :lol:

Chicago dual tumblers

i just picked up my 2nd Dual chicago tumbler 49.99 with tax 52.99 in Maryland, Grab them now ,on sale at the harbor frieght stores through the 31st. Earl

Back
Top Bottom