Finally got seated!

I have the barber dime in the barber half and I’ll be damned if the barber quarter has alluded me. I’ve only found one seated dime but 5 seated half dimes go figure. What a crazy addiction
I have found a number of Barber dimes, one Seated dime, a Barber half, seven Standing Liberty quarters but I have yet to find a Barber quarter.

I have the barber dime in the barber half and I’ll be damned if the barber quarter has alluded me. I’ve only found one seated dime but 5 seated half dimes go figure. What a crazy addiction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would trade finding a Barber quarter any day to find a half dime. My buddy found one when we were out swinging. I’d never been so envious.

you are telling me! i have managed seated coins of every size, fishscales and canadian dimes and quarters from seated time ranges, everything barber but the half, even key date merc. yet I have not found one single lousy standing liberty...... crazy indeed

Thank you all for the comments. Pretty stoked for my first seated to be a CC and a centennial year of our country.

To start that is amazing amazing hunt I’ve had plenty of liberty half dimes but my six years of hunting I’ve only found one Seated dime. And to rub it in my face more my white whale has been the barber Quarter I find my share of Barber Dimes and I’ve dug a beautiful Barber half dollar BUT For the life of me I cannot get that Barber quarterfinal the life of me. Not getting back to the ultimate find in your arsenal is that Seated CC In your hand Congratulations I put mine in the basil and I wear it around my neck with my barber half. Congratulations you’ve earned it

Back
Top Bottom