first day in 4 years...Big silver bucketlister!

Max houser

got out this morning with the new nox 800 and (re)entered the silver club with a double rosie...
met up this afternoon with digitdude and hit a park then a old place i researched. been learning things about the new detector all day... He helped me out greatly and it's great to have a hunting partner.
I have never found a Half dollar till today... it was on my bucket list. a beautiful 1918D just 2" below the surface next to an old closed road.
YmKT191.jpg

This is the fourth Walker I've seen found this month. Lets hope they continue to appear throughout the year. Congrats on the Walker.

got out this morning with the new nox 800 and (re)entered the silver club with a double rosie...
met up this afternoon with digitdude and hit a park then a old place i researched. been learning things about the new detector all day... He helped me out greatly and it's great to have a hunting partner.
I have never found a Half dollar till today... it was on my bucket list. a beautiful 1918D just 2" below the surface next to an old closed road.
YmKT191.jpg

She's a real beauty, best looking coin ever minted. Congrats :wow:

Congrats on that beautiful Lady ! :yes:

Had a great day hunting with you,glad you found a bucket lister while I was with you,going to hit some places next week so REST UP,great dig,digITdude out

Back
Top Bottom