Surf and Turf-silvers #84 and #85...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Got out in the water for a couple hours with the Sword during the morning low tide and didn't find too much... scrap, lead, 12 cents in clad... then at the end of the hunt I scooped a couple old swim buckles and a cookie quarter that I knew was a silver upon cracking it open at home, I was pleasantly surprised to see silver #84 was my favorite silver...a Stander:cool: Early in the afternoon I went over to a friend's house for a cookout and brought along the Ex II with the 6" coil to hunt alongside the perimeter metal fence that I've never been able to get close to with larger coils in the past. My buddy was standing right there when I told him here's a silver...and flipped the plug over After seeing the called shot my buddy now wants a metal detector for himself...too bad I've pretty much cleaned his yard out over the years:laughing: Here's everything from alongside the fence...75 cents in clad, a couple pieces of scrap and 2 nails that were with targets, 4 wheats, a hometown arcade token... a real cool find for my dug fleet of vehicles, a rare first year Hot Wheels car, the 1967 Custom Cougar... I searched some but was unable to find any of the 3 missing wheels silver #85... Not sure when or where the next outing will take place...but until then, thanks for the looks and Happy Hunting!

Last edited:
Congrats on you silvers captain I really love to token is that from milford recreation is that place still in business i used to go there often as a teenager

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Taking advantage of low tide and a good friends hospitality. A great way to celebrate the holiday. Congrats on the Stander and the Merc along with all the rest. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom