Martian Silver ?

Semtav

Elite Member
Went out to my favorite hunting spot last night. Must have been invaded by martians cause there was crop circles everywhere.

Hoping to find some objects left behind by the aliens, I explored a little closer, only to find spent rocket fuel.

Not to be deterred I whipped out my trust detector and explored a little closer and found a bigger object with the number 1944 on it. Exploring a little more, I came acrost a smaller object with the same number on it, (1944) I now realized these must be their markers left behind for a return trip. Perhaps they are 19 light years away on planet 44.

Hoping to see them if they return. Perhaps on Fathers Day.

How sweet...matching coins.... ;-) nice job.

Oldest find- 1958 wheat penny.

Be careful of that rocket fuel as it sticks to hour shoes and gets tracked into the house. Other dwellers In a house seem to take a dim view of that fuel being in the house.

Nice finds

The crop circles are getting bigger. The whole place looks like the Martian landscape now. But I did go back out for the umpteenth time since it's too dry to drive around in people's pastures. First pass I walked up to a 34 Merc. Gave an iffy penny signal so I thot I was digging another bottle cap. Found it 2 in down in rock hard ground. Couple passes later found a 49 wheat. So my silver drout is over.
f617ccbf2725a8224e01b6099ef382d3.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
:laughing::laughing: great thread!
and congrats on that alien silver!
Thanks. Thought I was done for the day but went out a little later and found a 57 wheat, then went out for a bit this evening and found the quarter and two more wheats. A 27 and a 44. The Quarter and one wheat we're both on the surface.
f7c0791ae56647446028bf80129460cd.jpg

Had to hack down the clump grass to get to it but there it was right on the surface.

Last edited:
See you have had a lot of success in the alien landing zone. Congrats on all the great rewards. As been said, stay plenty clear of the fuel spills. As life can complicate carrying with the tracking devices that the fuel sends off. Jack

See you have had a lot of success in the alien landing zone. Congrats on all the great rewards. As been said, stay plenty clear of the fuel spills. As life can complicate carrying with the tracking devices that the fuel sends off. Jack

With this wind, I think they already dried up.

They must have been tying to make it easier to swing nice finds congrats

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Yea , And it really did.

Were those Crop circles or C-rap circles? lol.

Congrats on the silver!

Probably the latter !!!!

Went out for a bit Tonite and added a 50 Rosie, a 41 wheat and a couple wra 410 headstamps to the collection.
61183c372ffc0a1bfe44e0e49013e1e9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom