Karma pays off again.

Chipk

Elite Member
I was invited to join a couple of newbs I have been communicating with to join them on a Fernandina Beach hunt today. These two ladies each just bought ATPs and wanted a little experienced help, especially at the beach. I was happy to oblige.

The wife and I met them early this morning. I gave them a short tutorial and helped them set their machines up and we separated to find the goodies. Unfortunately my beloved beach was loaded with trash left by the slobs who left everything from food wrappers to dirty diapers. I filled my large pouch 3 times while finding a few coins.

After a while we met up to compare finds. One lady had a couple of pennies and the other had found a coin spill totaling over a dollar and a very nice Gerber knife. After a break I set out again to seek my fortune.

Of course I collected more trash but then found a nice silver knot earring. Shortly after that I found a dolphin earring that I was sure was costume. 10 minutes later I found its mate.

Later I dropped them in my wife's hand and proclaimed they were bling. But her eyes are sharper than mine and she claimed they were gold. So on the way home we dropped by our friendly jeweler who announced they were 18K and sell for $300.

WTH???? Thank you Karma. Come again.

Attachments

• IMG_1959.jpg
    IMG_1959.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 402
Hahaha, I'm just picturing someone getting out of the water, swiping their hair back and realizing-- "Dang it! I lost an earring!" and then checking the other side, "Dang it! I lost BOTH earrings!!!" :laughing: How awkward. Those must be poorly designed if they both came off at once. Or somebody was taking the water roughhousing to new levels! Either way, congrats on the gold!

Never judge an earring by its color. Even after getting the stuff home I've missed stuff like you did. Congrats on the find and congrats to the Mrs on the ID !

I was invited to join a couple of newbs I have been communicating with to join them on a Fernandina Beach hunt today. These two ladies each just bought ATPs and wanted a little experienced help, especially at the beach. I was happy to oblige.

The wife and I met them early this morning. I gave them a short tutorial and helped them set their machines up and we separated to find the goodies. Unfortunately my beloved beach was loaded with trash left by the slobs who left everything from food wrappers to dirty diapers. I filled my large pouch 3 times while finding a few coins.

After a while we met up to compare finds. One lady had a couple of pennies and the other had found a coin spill totaling over a dollar and a very nice Gerber knife. After a break I set out again to seek my fortune.

Of course I collected more trash but then found a nice silver knot earring. Shortly after that I found a dolphin earring that I was sure was costume. 10 minutes later I found its mate.

Later I dropped them in my wife's hand and proclaimed they were bling. But her eyes are sharper than mine and she claimed they were gold. So on the way home we dropped by our friendly jeweler who announced they were 18K and sell for $300.

WTH???? Thank you Karma. Come again.

Heck yeah! Nice! 18K and you found BOTH of them. Well done!

OR... they shook the sand off the towel or blanket and the pair of earrings and who knows what else, went flying... until you came along.

Back
Top Bottom